News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How well do you see color?

Started by PickelledEggs, February 03, 2014, 01:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I'm getting to the point where I will be painting again soon and I came across this color test. Since I am colorblind, I wanted to see how colorblind I actually am. My score was horrible (254). What will you guys get?

Ps. the lower the number, the better.
//http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

Plu

I got a score of 3. That's much better than I thought, since I always claim to be terrible at colors.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Plu"I got a score of 3. That's much better than I thought, since I always claim to be terrible at colors.
:lol: 3 is better than most of my artist friends. Probably all of them. The best score I've seen from them was a 10. still better than my score of 254

GrinningYMIR

I managed to get a 15, not bad for someone who's legally blind!  :-D
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

Quote from: "Plu"I got a score of 3. That's much better than I thought, since I always claim to be terrible at colors.

damn, I got a 48 and I thought I was damn near perfect, though I really don't due hues well, I thought I did pretty good.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Strange..doesn't work on a tablet so I'm claiming a perfect score.  :-D
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I got a perfect score...not to brag or anything, but I have the power to make any damned crazy claims I like.  :)
I thought I saw Elvis there too.  :-D

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I got a perfect score...not to brag or anything, but I have the power to make any damned crazy claims I like.  :)
Yeah. Only the people that get perfect scores get the privilege of seeing Elvis at the end. That is your reward for having good eyes. Plu was only 3 points off... such a shame.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I got a perfect score...not to brag or anything, but I have the power to make any damned crazy claims I like.  :)
Yeah. Only the people that get perfect scores get the privilege of seeing Elvis at the end. That is your reward for having good eyes. Plu was only 3 points off... such a shame.
I have magic eyes (even though I wear bifocals) and didn't even have to take the test.  :lol:

stromboli

Aletheia

I'm a little skeptical. I scored 40 on the laptop, 23 on my ereader, and 11 on my phone.

Is it wise to take a color acuity test on an electronic device such as a back-lit monitor?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hijiri Byakuren

Got an 8, have issues in the greens and violets.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Rex Rgis Verum

Purfeck skore, bitchez. I'm surprised at this since I'm so close to being legally blind.
Why anyone would desire eternal life is beyond me. There's no fun in forever.

Solitary

I got a score of 14. I was bad at the ends and the middle.  :shock:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.