News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Real Reason Pope Resigned

Started by stromboli, February 14, 2013, 04:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric I

The pope resigned to become Darth Sidious.

Cocoa Beware

I believe hes stuck in the Vatican now isnt he? Otherwise he will be arrested?

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Religion has peaked.  The tide is ebbing.  It will take millennia, but it will come to pass that the religious are a distinct minority.

We can only hope and pray!

Well...  we can hope.

I honestly think it is ebbing.  I don't think it will ever be eliminated, because humans tend to the goofy, y'know?
<insert witty aphorism here>

Cocoa Beware

Plu

Gotta love Tim Minchin.

Mathias

"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

the_antithesis

Aroura33

Quote from: "Cocoa Beware"I believe hes stuck in the Vatican now isn't he? Otherwise he will be arrested?
Why would he be arrested?  He has not been charged with anything, nor is there any evidence that anyone actually intends to charge him.

Mind you, he deserves to be charged with crimes against humanity, but I highly doubt that will happen.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Savior2006

On CF, I remember last week that the Catholics there were pissing in their pants about how the RCC child molestation scandal was/is being "over reported." We just can't make this stuff up people.

@Aroura: It won't unfortunately. Too much power and influence.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Cocoa Beware

Quote from: "Aroura33"
Quote from: "Cocoa Beware"I believe hes stuck in the Vatican now isn't he? Otherwise he will be arrested?
Why would he be arrested?  He has not been charged with anything, nor is there any evidence that anyone actually intends to charge him.

Mind you, he deserves to be charged with crimes against humanity, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Damned rumors. I just wanted it to be true I guess.

Farroc

*cough cough*Vigilante Justice anybody? please?*cough cough*
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks