Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

State of the Union

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 28, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack89

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "mykcob4"When the amorphous blog quits acting in lockstep obedience to the same old failed tactic and ideas, I'll see them differently.

So you don't believe that libertarians and conservatives are the same.  Glad to know you've finally grown up a little.
If he actually thought that, I'd have to ask him to account for the fact that I'm a liberal libertarian. :)
I was thinking pretty much the same thing.  Reminds me of a Princess Bride quote... "I don't think that means what you think it means."

mykcob4

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"Do you tell your teachers that when they correct you in class?  Seriously.
Another attempt at being a condescending asshole, and hey you succeeded!
Someone is mad that I'm returning to him the treatment he gives to others.
No goofball I'm not pissed. I just pointed out that you are being an asshole. You want to interject insults it's on you not me. Besides your behavior is your own. Nothing anyone else does justifies your behavior.

AllPurposeAtheist

So how long have you two had this little lovers spat going on anyway? You know it will probably wipe out a city or two.  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hillbillyatheist

Jason, mykcob4, I think y'all should get a room. LOL
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

Why do I have a weird image of Judy Garland singing Over the Rainbow?  :-k

The Skeletal Atheist

How many threads have they been going at it? Someone needs to make a sitcom! :lol:
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Skeletal Atheist"How many threads have they been going at it? Someone needs to make a sitcom! :lol:
OMG! You could do something ... you know...gay and render their typing fingers mute and then SATAN can settle this once and for all!  :lol:

By the way.. I pick on anyone who presents an easy target. That sounds soooo gay doesn't it?  :shock:

Jason Harvestdancer

His mentor told him that when he's out of facts he should throw insults.  He's been out of facts for a long time.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"His mentor told him that when he's out of facts he should throw insults.  He's been out of facts for a long time.
I know that you are out of facts so now you are reduced to making up your own facts. That is called revisionism and it isn't credible!