Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Quote from: "Sal1981"Women can have babies

Except for those that can't

Quote from: "Sal1981", men cannot.
Yet.

Quote from: "Sal1981"Men produce and can ejaculate sperm

Except for those that can't.

Quote from: "Sal1981", whereas women produce eggs which can be fertilized by sperm.

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Sal1981

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Sal1981"Women can have babies

Except for those that can't

Quote from: "Sal1981", men cannot.
Yet.

Quote from: "Sal1981"Men produce and can ejaculate sperm

Quote from: "Sal1981", whereas women produce eggs which can be fertilized by sperm.

Fine, how about I add the adjective "functioning" to the genitalia?  8-[

Jason78

Then what do you call people without functioning genitalia?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "Jason78"Then what do you call people without functioning genitalia?
Men and women without functional genitalia. I don't see the need to complicate this. When we talk about men being able to impregnate women and women being able to have babies and beast feed we're talking about the typical biological functionality of men and women. It is by no means an effort to exclude those who are infertile or have dysfunctional genitalia, we're just talking about what distinguishes men and women biologically.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

leo

How about girly sissy dudes like justin bieber ? How we define them ?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "leo"How about girly sissy dudes like justin bieber ? How we define them ?
Generally they're adored and fawned over by guys named Leo.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Sal1981

Quote from: "Jason78"Then what do you call people without functioning genitalia?
Now you're just being pedantic.

Jack89

Sex-wise, the differences are obvious.  I think there are some biological differences that contribute to gender identity, but admit there are exceptions to the rule.  I think culture plays a big part and I'm a product of blue collar American culture, so I tend to favor the masculine male and feminine female way of looking at things.  That being said, I'm a big fan of the harm principle, so go ahead and express yourself.

Indiscriminalist

When god made man, he made them out of string. He had a little left over, so he gave him that thing.

When god made woman, he made them out of lace. He didn't have enough, so he gave them that space.

That and the appropriate chromosomes.
What if you're wrong about the great juju at the bottom of the sea?

aitm

Quote from: "Indiscriminalist"When god made man, he made them out of string. He had a little left over, so he gave him that thing.

When god made woman, he made them out of lace. He didn't have enough, so he gave them that space.

58 and thats the first time I ever heard that.....  thank you ......you mother fucker. :)
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Indiscriminalist

That's why FSM has put me on this giant spinning meatball with his Noodly Appendage aitm!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Indiscriminalist"When god made man, he made them out of string. He had a little left over, so he gave him that thing.

That and the appropriate chromosomes.

Hah, you've got this all wrong.  [-X God created Adam, then took a rib out of him, and created Eve. And that's why women are inferior to men.  It's in the bible, you bitch...:P

Jason78

Quote from: "Sal1981"
Now you're just being pedantic.

Yes.  Yes I am.

Indiscriminalist

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"
Quote from: "Indiscriminalist"Hah, you've got this all wrong.  [-X God created Adam, then took a rib out of him, and created Eve. And that's why women are inferior to men.  It's in the bible, you bitch...:P

You're forgetting the dirt version, too.  [-X