News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I need a hobby

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 26, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Napkins are free at fast food places soooo...
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

well. you got all the tips right there, become a street player, you can do napkin origami on the street, and it cheap, they gotta bring their own napkin. I mean you already got three things... :popcorn:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

well. you got all the tips right there, become a street player, you can do napkin origami on the street, and it cheap, they gotta bring their own napkin. I mean you already got three things... :popcorn:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

aitm

stromboli

Apparently. Get some legal note pads and write. About anything. Write a journal, just write shit down. Horton Foote wrote several books on nothing but legal pads.

aitm

quit posting you rat bastard, yer messing up my name as the last in every thread..bastard

AllPurposeAtheist

That's stromboli's hobby...messing up your last post.  :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli