Author Topic: I need a hobby  (Read 2124 times)

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

I need a hobby
« on: January 26, 2014, 04:46:25 PM »
Napkins are free at fast food places soooo...
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline aitm

Re: I need a hobby
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:14:08 PM »
well. you got all the tips right there, become a street player, you can do napkin origami on the street, and it cheap, they gotta bring their own napkin. I mean you already got three things... :popcorn:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline aitm

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 09:14:19 PM »
well. you got all the tips right there, become a street player, you can do napkin origami on the street, and it cheap, they gotta bring their own napkin. I mean you already got three things... :popcorn:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline stromboli

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 09:19:08 PM »
And two posts.....

Offline aitm

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 09:21:27 PM »
it was important..

Offline stromboli

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 09:26:33 PM »
Apparently. Get some legal note pads and write. About anything. Write a journal, just write shit down. Horton Foote wrote several books on nothing but legal pads.

Offline aitm

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 09:27:58 PM »
quit posting you rat bastard, yer messing up my name as the last in every thread..bastard

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 09:55:28 PM »
That's stromboli's hobby...messing up your last post.  :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline stromboli

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 11:10:12 PM »
:-D