News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

With debates gone MR can come back

Started by widdershins, February 14, 2013, 03:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colanth

Quote from: "widdershins"Turn to the dark side.  Accept that scientists know more about science than theists.
People who can do that are known as ...

... atheists.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

widdershins

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "widdershins"Turn to the dark side.  Accept that scientists know more about science than theists.
People who can do that are known as ...
... atheists.
Dammit!  Undone by reason!
This sentence is a lie...

stonecutter

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "GurrenLagann"Well, let's see what happens before calling him a liar guys. :O
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and it's already been a couple months and still a no-show at the debate hall...
Instead of mendacium remedium, perhaps it'd be more appropriate if his name was mendacium auctoris (I'd be grateful if someone can confirm if MR's new name is correct Latin).
"In the end theologians are jealous of science, for they are aware that it has greater authority than do their own ways of finding “truth”: dogma, authority, and revelation. Science does find truth, faith does not. " - Jerry Coyne

Colanth

Mendacium isn't enough?  He's certainly mendacious enough.  And he sure needs remediation.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

widdershins

I would just like to point out the name of this thread.  Called it!
This sentence is a lie...

WitchSabrina

:rollin:  Widdershins & Colanth
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

NonXNonExX

"There's a reason for evolution, and it's not to ensure that the stupidest survive." So, the real purpose is to make religious nutters to blow a gasket?
Confident in the goodness of the Truth, Christians of all people should be the most open to honest inquiry and generous intellectual dialogue. They should not be defensive or desperate; they should be even more committed to seeking and serving the Truth than the professors are.
Timothy Dalrymple, Xtian blogger

Recently discovered Xtian principle: I\'m OK, you may be OK, and they are definitely not OK.