Is Freefall Proof of Controlled Demolition?

Started by AtheistMoFo, January 19, 2014, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Moralnihilist on March 13, 2014, 07:42:18 PM
Personally Id love this trolls address. I and several dozen friends would love to pay this little shitstain a visit.
Just remember: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Moralnihilist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 13, 2014, 09:16:00 PM

Personally Id love this trolls address. I and several dozen friends would love to pay this little shitstain a visit.

Im not a pacifist, I believe that sometimes people need the stupid beaten out of them. That shitstain most definitely needs a beating.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

The Skeletal Atheist

-_- please don't let this one turn into some sort of shit storm.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Moralnihilist on March 13, 2014, 09:24:56 PM

Im not a pacifist, I believe that sometimes people need the stupid beaten out of them. That shitstain most definitely needs a beating.
You don't have to be a pacifist to recognize a situation where a beating would only escalate things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 13, 2014, 09:53:17 PM

You don't have to be a pacifist to recognize a situation where a beating would only escalate things.

I don't have a problem beating the moron, but he's the type who instigatex it and uses it to ruin the people's lifes he pushes to violence.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

At this point he is nothing but a bad taste in one's mouth that deserves only to be washed away and forgotten.

AllPurposeAtheist

Meh, he's just a dipshit who will run his mouth to the wrong guy at the wrong time and feel what it's like to have both eyes swollen shut and his jaw wired shut for a month. I'd bet money on it especially with so many returning vets so pissed off.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on March 13, 2014, 09:27:34 PM
-_- please don't let this one turn into some sort of shit storm.

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Plu

stromboli

Thank you for proving the point I made a couple of times, that you are a conspiracy theory nutbag who can't leave it alone. You even came back after being banned to prove it. Seek help, seriously.

Hijiri Byakuren

rex

Don't care about conspiracies but the whole planes into buildings plan was pretty cool. They didn't expect that shit.

Solitary

Their plan, no matter who did it, worked better than they expected. Is our FBI, CIA, traffic controllers, and the military, really this incompetent? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

rex

Quote from: Solitary on April 26, 2014, 05:06:09 PM
Their plan, no matter who did it, worked better than they expected. Is our FBI, CIA, traffic controllers, and the military, really this incompetent? Solitary
It's a surprise attack. There are lots of instances in history where good army lost to an unexpected move simply because it was unexpected.

theory816

Hey guys, I was going through my post and realized how rude and inconsiderate I was. I didn't listen to what some of you guys had to say. I was an asshole and wonder why people are getting mad. Even though I still believe what I do I could have gone about it in a much better way. I am sorry to all those I have offended.
When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]