Is Freefall Proof of Controlled Demolition?

Started by AtheistMoFo, January 19, 2014, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"
Quote from: "aitm"My apologies, I simply stopped reading this thread. Thanks for the heads up and I wish to personally apologize to Moralnihilist for not being more diligent.

No need to apologize Aitm, you didn't tell the retard to spew that kind of bullshit.........

Or did you.....

:rollin:
It's a conspiracy!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

This only took 52 pages.. I was kinda waiting since page 1, but it was interesting to see the nut crack anyway..  ](*,)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

josephpalazzo

Banning the dude will only fuel his conspiracy theory, but the dude is a lost cause anyway.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

AllPurposeAtheist

Damn..I was really hoping this would morph into the flight 370 conspiracy thread.  :-k

Moriarty

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Damn..I was really hoping this would morph into the flight 370 conspiracy thread.  :-k

They believe they've found the wreckage......no conspiracy theory for you~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

AllPurposeAtheist

Who is 'they'? So far some white blobs on Chinese satellite images. ?

Solitary

Those blobs are space ships from outer space that are doing studies on the passengers to see if they are fit to be taken to Kolob.  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s#-o -->#-o<!-- s#-o -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AtheistMoFo

Quote from: MoralnihilistTell me retard why would a native New Yorker and friend/family to MANY of FDNY and NYPD take part in a plot that would result in the deaths of thousands if not hundreds of thousands IN HIS OWN FUCKING HOMETOWN?
I was hoping you would tell us that.  It is really a despicable thing to do.

Quote from: MoralnihilistMotherfucker I don't know what country you live in but here in the USA that load of bullshit is called slander.
Call it whatever you want, wherever you want.  Fact is, you admitted to blowing up 7 WTC and were in the position to do so.  When bin Laden allegedly confessed to the 9/11 crimes, even if he WAS in a position to send out saboteur pawns to hijack airplanes and smash them into buildings, he was NOT in a position to have blown up 7 WTC.  Why should anyone believe bin Laden and not believe you?  Oh, I get it.  Because YOU are an American and HE is a Saudi Arabian.  Yeah, like that makes a difference?

Quote from: Moralnihilist
And fucktard, I have EARNED my fucking respect. You, you retarded fucking piece of shit had best fucking hope that your retarded ass does not ever fucking cross my path.
In your own esteemed opinion of yourself.

Quote from: MoralnihilistKeep in mind asshole when talking to me you are talking to a fucking survivor of that day, someone who lost hundreds of friends and family on that day and the resulting wars, someone who would play no fucking part in ANY terrorist plot in this country that I love. Nor am I the type that lets blatant attacks on me slide.

So prove all this bullshit true or fuck off
You love your country.  And love is blind.  Proving something to be true is easy.

Making people who live in denial see the truth is something else.

= = = = =

Quote from: stromboliYou are a fucking retard. Your theories are bullshit, and now you are attacking people who served their country and have risked their lives for the sake of others. I was a firefighter. Thumpalumpacus was a firefighter. Moralnihilist was EOD in the military, same as my son. All three of us are veterans. We are also far more qualified to ascertain what happened on 9/11 than you will ever be. You are a waste of human skin. Go crawl back into your hole, you fucking idiot.
Being veterans does not make you right nor more qualified to know what happened any more than being vegetarians.

Hijiri Byakuren

Did the forum change undo all the bans or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

wolf39us

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 13, 2014, 06:49:08 PM
Did the forum change undo all the bans or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.

no it didn't.. they are just in a different group that I will ban shortly.

Moralnihilist

Personally Id love this trolls address. I and several dozen friends would love to pay this little shitstain a visit.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Shol'va

Quote from: AtheistMoFo on March 13, 2014, 06:44:12 PM
Being veterans does not make you right nor more qualified to know what happened any more than being vegetarians.
It does if you're discussing how to boil and eat vegetables.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AtheistMoFo on March 13, 2014, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: MoralnihilistTell me retard why would a native New Yorker and friend/family to MANY of FDNY and NYPD take part in a plot that would result in the deaths of thousands if not hundreds of thousands IN HIS OWN FUCKING HOMETOWN?
I was hoping you would tell us that.  It is really a despicable thing to do.

Quote from: MoralnihilistMotherfucker I don't know what country you live in but here in the USA that load of bullshit is called slander.
Call it whatever you want, wherever you want.  Fact is, you admitted to blowing up 7 WTC and were in the position to do so.  When bin Laden allegedly confessed to the 9/11 crimes, even if he WAS in a position to send out saboteur pawns to hijack airplanes and smash them into buildings, he was NOT in a position to have blown up 7 WTC.  Why should anyone believe bin Laden and not believe you?  Oh, I get it.  Because YOU are an American and HE is a Saudi Arabian.  Yeah, like that makes a difference?

Quote from: Moralnihilist
And fucktard, I have EARNED my fucking respect. You, you retarded fucking piece of shit had best fucking hope that your retarded ass does not ever fucking cross my path.
In your own esteemed opinion of yourself.

Quote from: MoralnihilistKeep in mind asshole when talking to me you are talking to a fucking survivor of that day, someone who lost hundreds of friends and family on that day and the resulting wars, someone who would play no fucking part in ANY terrorist plot in this country that I love. Nor am I the type that lets blatant attacks on me slide.

So prove all this bullshit true or fuck off
You love your country.  And love is blind.  Proving something to be true is easy.

Making people who live in denial see the truth is something else.

= = = = =

Quote from: stromboliYou are a fucking retard. Your theories are bullshit, and now you are attacking people who served their country and have risked their lives for the sake of others. I was a firefighter. Thumpalumpacus was a firefighter. Moralnihilist was EOD in the military, same as my son. All three of us are veterans. We are also far more qualified to ascertain what happened on 9/11 than you will ever be. You are a waste of human skin. Go crawl back into your hole, you fucking idiot.

Gee, I didn't know shit could talk.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh come now Moralnihilist, be a pal and invite the boy to a VFW pig roast.. :)