Is Freefall Proof of Controlled Demolition?

Started by AtheistMoFo, January 19, 2014, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: "theory816"Firstly, what does beaten mean to you? 2nd What does cheating mean to you? Does it mean determining the outcome of the spin? or does it mean directly effecting the outcome? And its true, you cannot determine the exact number but its not needed to beat roulette, and whatever "beat" means to you.
If you have to ask these questions, you really aren't on the same intellectual level as us. Go back to school, kid.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

theory816

When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]

Jason78

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I think it's pretty clear now flight 370 went back in time through a worm hole four times and did it.

I think I saw something like that on Quantum Leap once.   So yeah...  It could happen.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AtheistMoFo

@Moralnihilist

Usama bin Laden was nowhere near New York on the day of the demolition or at any time in the several months prior.  There is no corroborating evidence of his guilt, only his so-called "confession video."  There are numerous cases of terrorist committing various heinous actions for which more than one group have claimed responsibility.

On the other hand, in addition to your own admission of guilt, you were there at the scene not only on the day the building was demolished, but on most days for the previous several months when the wrecking crew was making preparations to pull the building, and you had access to all the critical areas, and you have intricate knowledge of how to demolish a building.

My initial opinion was that your strong knee-jerk reaction was due to 1) your of psychological state denial and 2) a sense of guilt for having failed your duty.  But the more I think about it, the more I tend to suspect that maybe your admission of guilt is just a part of your cover story.  Like the PNAC paper released one year prior to the incident explaining what would be needed in order to accomplish their goals.  Plausible deniability.  You, sir, have made yourself a prime suspect.

And I am not saying that Usama bin Laden is unquestionably free of any guilt.  Although there was never any hard evidence linking him to the crime, he very well could have taken part in the planning.  He probably led the team who hijacked the planes and rammed them into the Twin Towers (a.k.a. the Official Conspiracy Theory) but probably had no direct link to the actual demolition part.  The fact that he was shot dead in cold blood when he could easily have been captured alive and tortured in Guantanamo leads one to believe his killers did not want him to name any names.  Best way to assure that, well... dead men tell no tales.

So bin Laden and the jihadists are the patsies who were set up to take 100% of the blame.  You, Silverstien, and whoever else (Cheney? Rumsfeld? Wolfowitz?) go scott free.  Nice plan.  But we are onto you.

The Skeletal Atheist

Capturing people alive is always easy. You never have to kill people during a raid.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "AtheistMoFo"@Moralnihilist

Usama bin Laden was nowhere near New York on the day of the demolition or at any time in the several months prior.  There is no corroborating evidence of his guilt, only his so-called "confession video."  There are numerous cases of terrorist committing various heinous actions for which more than one group have claimed responsibility.

On the other hand, in addition to your own admission of guilt, you were there at the scene not only on the day the building was demolished, but on most days for the previous several months when the wrecking crew was making preparations to pull the building, and you had access to all the critical areas, and you have intricate knowledge of how to demolish a building.

My initial opinion was that your strong knee-jerk reaction was due to 1) your of psychological state denial and 2) a sense of guilt for having failed your duty.  But the more I think about it, the more I tend to suspect that maybe your admission of guilt is just a part of your cover story.  Like the PNAC paper released one year prior to the incident explaining what would be needed in order to accomplish their goals.  Plausible deniability.  You, sir, have made yourself a prime suspect.

And I am not saying that Usama bin Laden is unquestionably free of any guilt.  Although there was never any hard evidence linking him to the crime, he very well could have taken part in the planning.  He probably led the team who hijacked the planes and rammed them into the Twin Towers (a.k.a. the Official Conspiracy Theory) but probably had no direct link to the actual demolition part.  The fact that he was shot dead in cold blood when he could easily have been captured alive and tortured in Guantanamo leads one to believe his killers did not want him to name any names.  Best way to assure that, well... dead men tell no tales.

So bin Laden and the jihadists are the patsies who were set up to take 100% of the blame.  You, Silverstien, and whoever else (Cheney? Rumsfeld? Wolfowitz?) go scott free.  Nice plan.  But we are onto you.

If you actually believe this load of horseshit that you posted here that would make you without a doubt the stupidest person on the face of the fucking planet. Tell me retard why would a native New Yorker and friend/family to MANY of FDNY and NYPD take part in a plot that would result in the deaths of thousands if not hundreds of thousands IN HIS OWN FUCKING HOMETOWN?

A PRIME SUSPECT, HAVING FAILED MY DUITY, COVER STORY? You sir, are now charged with proving this bullshit claim. If you can not substantially back up this claim I will be calling for your IMMEDIATE ban from this website. Motherfucker I don't know what country you live in but here in the USA that load of bullshit is called slander. And fucktard, I have EARNED my fucking respect. You, you retarded fucking piece of shit had best fucking hope that your retarded ass does not ever fucking cross my path.

Keep in mind asshole when talking to me you are talking to a fucking survivor of that day, someone who lost hundreds of friends and family on that day and the resulting wars, someone who would play no fucking part in ANY terrorist plot in this country that I love. Nor am I the type that lets blatant attacks on me slide.

So prove all this bullshit true or fuck off.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

Quote from: "AtheistMoFo"@Moralnihilist

You are a fucking retard. Your theories are bullshit, and now you are attacking people who served their country and have risked their lives for the sake of others. I was a firefighter. Thumpalumpacus was a firefighter. Moralnihilist was EOD in the military, same as my son. All three of us are veterans. We are also far more qualified to ascertain what happened on 9/11 than you will ever be. You are a waste of human skin. Go crawl back into your hole, you fucking idiot.

Shol'va

Alpha team, this is your leader. You know who you are. I will ask you to tone it down. I see cracks developing and AtheistMoFo may be on to us. Walk away from this thread and report to me, we have to talk.

The Skeletal Atheist

While I don't think AMF should be banned yet as there still seem to be some using the chew toy, I wonder if this thread would be better moved to a more suitable forum? I'd suggest Enter The Darkness, as this thread most certainly matches the description.

QuotePosts that go here are posts that defy description. They probably didn't belong in the forums that they were posted in. Here you may find flames and articles written by brain damaged teens looking for attention.

stromboli

He is attacking people now because everything else has been refuted.  Fuck him. The only reason I posted that last was because I'm sick of his retarded crap.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"While I don't think AMF should be banned yet as there still seem to be some using the chew toy, I wonder if this thread would be better moved to a more suitable forum? I'd suggest Enter The Darkness, as this thread most certainly matches the description.

QuotePosts that go here are posts that defy description. They probably didn't belong in the forums that they were posted in. Here you may find flames and articles written by brain damaged teens looking for attention.
I'd say the banhammer is in order. He's now directly accusing Moralnihilist of participating in a conspiracy to murder over 3000 people; you know, the guy whose job it was to prevent the sort of thing he's being accused of. There's not a whole lot lower you can get unless you actually become a murderer.

The most infuriating part is that he'll go back to his Truther group and tell them of how he heroically confronted a group of "skeptic sheeple" who were protecting one of the very conspirators. Makes my blood boil thinking about it, and I can only imagine how it must make Moralnihilist feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

My apologies, I simply stopped reading this thread. Thanks for the heads up and I wish to personally apologize to Moralnihilist for not being more diligent.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

That is fine as well. I just figured he was still a chew toy. I guess he's been gnawed on enough, and the flavor has gone away.

stromboli

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "aitm"My apologies, I simply stopped reading this thread. Thanks for the heads up and I wish to personally apologize to Moralnihilist for not being more diligent.

No need to apologize Aitm, you didn't tell the retard to spew that kind of bullshit.........

Or did you.....

:rollin:
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.