Why The American Revolution Is Not A Model For Gun Ownership

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 19, 2014, 01:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darsenfeld

er.. most people are rational.

So it figures if you're experienced "many people" say that..
consistency is for dopes....

darsenfeld

what's more is that you amuse me.

why do presume you believe everybody owes their time?

Solitary

You are as impressive as a big terd in a toilet after you opened your mouth. Eve is still the Queen of the trolls, and still hasn't found a King, and neither have we.  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

darsenfeld

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"er.. most people are rational.

So it figures if you're experienced "many people" say that..
Nice job ignoring everything I said, fucktard. Let me quote it again for you.

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "darsenfeld"And yes, I understand the human condition.  I know sociological causes, you don't even know that most people hunt out of insecurity.
Hahahahahahaha...you're a fucking dumbass.

Do you have evidence for this? Or are you just talking out of your ass? Do you have surveys, statistics, or any fucking thing of that nature to support your opinion that most hunters are insecure? If not you can fuck right off and drop that fucking line.

You can't hide behind opinion when your opinion is something that can be confirmed or refuted by facts. You made the claim, now back it up motherfucker.

You keep on harping that "all opinions are equal" bullshit when that's simply not true. You can't go around saying that most x are y without shit to back it up. Wanna few outrageous examples?

"Most whites are perverts."
"Most blacks are criminals."
"Most Hispanics are lazy."
"Most gays have HIV/AIDS."
"Most women are sluts."
"Most men are violent."

These are all things I've seen said by ignorant fucking assholes. You know what they all have in common besides using stereotypes? None of the people saying them had any fucking evidence that held up to scrutiny.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "darsenfeld"meh, don't care...

Nice trolling.

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

AllPurposeAtheist

I vote to toss dorkenfeld in the dungeon. We really need a dungeon here to let the dorkenfelds of the world just blather on to themselves.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

zarus tathra

I know that Alex Jones made an ass of himself when he went off on CNN about how Hitler and Mao and Stalin grabbed guns, but really, he's right.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

aitm

eh, sometimes the things that don't work are the evidence of what else would. Wasn't it Edison who said that with all his failures he now knew 999 things that didn't work and thusly, nothing was lost, but much was gained.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Edison probably stole that from Tesla. Cause he's a bastard.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Mandingo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 19, 2014, 09:40:18 PM
Wikipedia is notoriously inaccurate,  not a reliable source.

Statistically Wikipedia contains fewer errors than the Encyclopaedia Britanica.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/3061/is-wikipedia-more-reliable-than-the-encyclopaedia-britannica