Why The American Revolution Is Not A Model For Gun Ownership

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 19, 2014, 01:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Which has nothing to do with constitutional rights and guns. Last time I checked gangs aren't exactly why guns are permitted in our society.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

If you want utterly ridiculous arguments,  and dippy seems to, consider SC permits people to carry concealed guns into bars yet bans smoking marijuanna..
Pretty obvious marijuanna is often used as a murder weapon.  :rolleyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"If you want utterly ridiculous arguments,  and dippy seems to, consider SC permits people to carry concealed guns into bars yet bans smoking marijuanna..
Pretty obvious marijuanna is often used as a murder weapon.  :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's incredibly stupid.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

darsenfeld

consistency is for dopes....

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"yes all opininos are of equal value.

Except yours.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

darsenfeld

er...then state who the opinion police is, kindly.. lol..  all subjective beliefs are of equal value, it's just society or the individual who says different..

that said, i've "insulted" millions of Americans, whatever......

Johan

No they aren't. An opinion formed out of ignorance of the factors involved has far less value than one formed after clearly understanding all factors involved.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "Johan"
No they aren't. An opinion formed out of ignorance of the factors involved has far less value than one formed after clearly understanding all factors involved.

Like I said his  :)
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

darsenfeld

I don't agree.  an opinion is a purely subjective point.   all opinions are of equal moral value ultimately.  200 years ago, slavery was seen as good, today it's not.  we see eating fried foods as normal, people in the future may not. see, subjective...

kind of think you're a bit mindblind..

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"er...then state who the opinion police is, kindly.. lol..  all subjective beliefs are of equal value, it's just society or the individual who says different..

that said, i've "insulted" millions of Americans, whatever......
Did you even read my post?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"

I don't agree.  an opinion is a purely subjective point.   all opinions are of equal moral value ultimately.  200 years ago, slavery was seen as good, today it's not.  we see eating fried foods as normal, people in the future may not. see, subjective...

kind of think you're a bit mindblind..

Of course you believe this, this train(wreck) of thought allows you to keep pontificating as if you have an ounce of intelligence. Allow me to elaborate if I may, I posit that you are no where near this intellectual that you think yourself to be. My evidence is thus: 1. Your penchant for attempting to pose counter arguments consisting of "I disagree" and "It(the subject at hand) is subjective". 2. Your complete inability to see that the arguments that vary from point 1 are composed mostly of asinine droolings of someone who obviously does not bother to think before typing. 3. The fact that as of yet you have yet to provide one shred of evidence for any of the crap that you have spewed on this forum, despite having asked for proof of anyone who dares to counter your bullshit with a clear and concise argument. And 4. When presented with evidence that counters your own poorly held beliefs you either retreat to point 1, or completely ignore the main body of the evidence and skim the reading to come to a(usually incorrect) assumption of the source material.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Which has nothing to do with constitutional rights and guns. Last time I checked gangs aren't exactly why guns are permitted in our society.

er.. no.  but then based on the reason why gangs exist (which you're seemingly ignorant too) so yeah...er.. i don't care really.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Which has nothing to do with constitutional rights and guns. Last time I checked gangs aren't exactly why guns are permitted in our society.

er.. no.  but then based on the reason why gangs exist (which you're seemingly ignorant too) so yeah...er.. i don't care really.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Of course you believe this, this train(wreck) of thought allows you to keep pontificating as if you have an ounce of intelligence. Allow me to elaborate if I may, I posit that you are no where near this intellectual that you think yourself to be. My evidence is thus: 1. Your penchant for attempting to pose counter arguments consisting of "I disagree" and "It(the subject at hand) is subjective". 2. Your complete inability to see that the arguments that vary from point 1 are composed mostly of asinine droolings of someone who obviously does not bother to think before typing. 3. The fact that as of yet you have yet to provide one shred of evidence for any of the crap that you have spewed on this forum, despite having asked for proof of anyone who dares to counter your bullshit with a clear and concise argument. And 4. When presented with evidence that counters your own poorly held beliefs you either retreat to point 1, or completely ignore the main body of the evidence and skim the reading to come to a(usually incorrect) assumption of the source material.

sorry i don't believe in intelligence.  er..  you overskip arguments all the time, whatever dude....    though i'm amused since you claim intelligence, but then cite liberal morality as an absolute despite claiming nihilism as a base..  i don't care, you have poor sociological knowledge seemingly...

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"
Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Of course you believe this, this train(wreck) of thought allows you to keep pontificating as if you have an ounce of intelligence. Allow me to elaborate if I may, I posit that you are no where near this intellectual that you think yourself to be. My evidence is thus: 1. Your penchant for attempting to pose counter arguments consisting of "I disagree" and "It(the subject at hand) is subjective". 2. Your complete inability to see that the arguments that vary from point 1 are composed mostly of asinine droolings of someone who obviously does not bother to think before typing. 3. The fact that as of yet you have yet to provide one shred of evidence for any of the crap that you have spewed on this forum, despite having asked for proof of anyone who dares to counter your bullshit with a clear and concise argument. And 4. When presented with evidence that counters your own poorly held beliefs you either retreat to point 1, or completely ignore the main body of the evidence and skim the reading to come to a(usually incorrect) assumption of the source material.

sorry i don't believe in intelligence.  er..  you overskip arguments all the time, whatever dude..

Thank you for proving my point more succinctly than I ever could.

And no junior, I never omit a valid well thought out counter to the posts I have made here.