News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Story of Your Enslavement

Started by _Xenu_, January 16, 2014, 01:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

I find its ultimate conclusions a bit naive, but still a good model for what it describes as 'human farming.'

[youtube:ixipfvl3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9bPm4y-rxo[/youtube:ixipfvl3]
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

Sounds like this guy is really into the Kansas song, Sparks of the Tempest. Listen to the song and he's reading the book version.  :-k  :-|  :)  :-D

:shock:  :-$

It's one of reasons I always suggest self employment preferably completely off the radar of those nastypeople who like tossing people in the livestock cages.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

What we see in the U.S. right now is a good example of the enslavement of our culture, by denying the middle class the ability to decide their own future, and the restricting of free flow of thought. The information age, unfettered, gives tools that provide independence. That is why they try so hard to restrict what we have access to.

We see a stifling of entrepreneurs compared to the 50's and 60's. More and more, the power shift to the rich creates a class of serfdom that is stuck in a place where they can only work service jobs and not progress upward. University level education becomes more difficult and more restricted to the upper class.

Religion also serves to aid this by keeping people complacent and focused on a future fantasy while insisting obedience to the governments and status quo is correct and proper.

You are right, it is simplistic, but I agree with the premise.

Solitary

QuoteThe truth shall set you free!

There is a very good book by Gerry Spence that explains this subject very well call Give Me Liberty.

QuoteWE---ALL OF US---ARE THE NEW AMERICAN SLAVES, SAYS CELEBRATED ATTOURNEY AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR GERRY SPENCE

Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.