Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charges

Started by _Xenu_, January 15, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Ehh..he's a twirp no doubt, but really strom, don't let him threaten your masculinity unless the wifey is talkin about running off to be a beibgroupie.. :-k  I know it's harsh, but it's for your own good.  MAN UP DAMMIT!  :evil:  :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

ApostateLois

How could egging a house do twenty-grand in damages? If it really is that much, they must have broken some windows and spray-painted graffiti, or something.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

AllPurposeAtheist

When I was a mere child of 5 or 6 I got caught egging the house next door and had to spend all day on a chair scrubbing it off, but it didn't all come off and ten years later there was still egg residue there. But dammit! They're RICH and having a minute amout of egg residue on their house could cause such emotional distress, pain and suffering that GOD knows what sort of mental state they may end up in years later.  :shock:

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "ApostateLois"How could egging a house do twenty-grand in damages? If it really is that much, they must have broken some windows and spray-painted graffiti, or something.
I imagine the house in question is unbelievably expensive to us normal folk.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

I once tossed a sparkler across the street with a friend and the old tar/asphalt lot caught fire and several cars were out there and the theatre had to be evacuated and the fire department and .....ay yi yi......we hid in the attic..  :-$
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Just wondering, what is the statutory limit on arson in your area?

aitm

Quote from: "stromboli"Just wondering, what is the statutory limit on arson in your area?
I was 13....think I am safe.....maybe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

When I was 10 a friend and I were out in the woods playing caveman and as any self respecting caveman knows you gotta be A. BAREFOOT and B. Have a torch handy, real fire on a stick and it has to be dry in the fall.
We ran home stealthy-like with smoke pouring of the woods and called the proper authorities using assumed names. It worked until about 9pm when the fire chief showed up at our front door and I had the foresight to answer that door of the damned.  :roll: