Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charges

Started by _Xenu_, January 15, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Quote from: "leo"
Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "leo"I don't get it . Why teen girls swoon over sissy guys  ? :-k

Because they are idiots.
Yes but this still puzzles me. Girls swoon over manly good looking guys . That would be the expected thing. Girls swoon over girly sissy guys ?  #-o  #-o
Long history.

Leif Garrett, Davy Jones, etc.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Solitary"He's still a spoiled brat that needs a rude awakening, which he may get now when Bubba gets a hold of him.  :shock:  #-o  Solitary

Yay!  American prison rape!

Rather than wish Bubba would do your dirty work for you, why don't you do it yourself Solitary?
I'm not in prison, nor into guys. BTW Jason, you have a face that reminds me of something...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Jason78

Quote from: "_Xenu_"
Quote from: "Solitary"He's still a spoiled brat that needs a rude awakening, which he may get now when Bubba gets a hold of him.  :shock:  #-o  Solitary

Yay!  American prison rape!

Rather than wish Bubba would do your dirty work for you, why don't you do it yourself Solitary?
I'm not in prison, nor into guys. BTW Jason, you have a face that reminds me of something...

Are you and Solitary the same person?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

I wouldn't wish butt rape on anyone. On the other hand, I hear gay men refer to him as having a "pouty little mouth"......... :shock:

AllPurposeAtheist

Anyone thinking prison rape is a solution to anything really needs to read No Escape, Male rape in US prisons. http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison
As much as I dislike Bieber having him tossed to animals in prison isn't going to magically transform him into an upstanding citizen. If you believe that sort of thinking then belief in gods should make even more sense.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

leo

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Who?
The famous girly sissy kid.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

the_antithesis

Quote from: "leo"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"Who?
The famous girly sissy kid.

I think it is presumptuous to call this person famous.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "stromboli"I wouldn't wish butt rape on anyone. On the other hand, I hear gay men refer to him as having a "pouty little mouth"......... :shock:
You speak to very different gays then I do, then. Now that I think of it though, he does have some DSL.

[spoil:217z6psf]Dick Sucking Lips[/spoil:217z6psf]
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "stromboli"I wouldn't wish butt rape on anyone. On the other hand, I hear gay men refer to him as having a "pouty little mouth"......... :shock:
You speak to very different gays then I do, then. Now that I think of it though, he does have some DSL.

[spoil:38hi0bnn]Dick Sucking Lips[/spoil:38hi0bnn]

AllPurposeAtheist

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Wouldn't you know it...no rapture either! 8-[

leo

According to the police report this sissy bieber dude is 5'9 tall.  :roll: Yeah right. This girly  dude is 5'6 at best.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .