News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A gift for the UK

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 24, 2014, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Ohhhh...lookee Britons.. lookee what wonderful movie plot is coming your way! A ghost ship laden with diseased rats! =D>  You just can't make up reality TV better than this. Maybe we can give you the duck dynesty cast to live on it.  :-k

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 80103.html
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Insult to Rocks

Apparently "Dishonored" was prophetic. Somebody get the steampunk tesla coils ready!
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

AllPurposeAtheist

Once again..Fucking Canada.. =D>

Jason78

I'm sure we've got a sub or destroyer somewhere that can take care of it.  Or failing that, a very large cat.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, rats! It turns out the story is probably bullshit because the rats, if they ever existed at all would've likely all starved by now, but to bad because I was more than willing to let the duck dynasty bunch morph into rat dynasty and THEN you coulda used it for naval target practice. :rolleyes:

Hydra009

QuoteThe authorities in Newfoundland tried to sell the hull for scrap – valued at £600,000 – to the Dominican Republic, but cut their losses when it came loose in a storm on the way.
:-s  That's an awful lot of money to just let go.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Jason78"I'm sure we've got a sub or destroyer somewhere that can take care of it.  Or failing that, a very large cat.

There was a short story I read called three skeleton key, where the rats on ships actually became seaborne and could somewhat drive the vessel. A man bought two terriers that were specialized in fighting rats, they were overwhelmed and eaten in hours.

Go with the destroyer!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Jason78"I'm sure we've got a sub or destroyer somewhere that can take care of it.  Or failing that, a very large cat.

Yeah, I reckon the Navy boys could have a bit of a jolly with that.   8-)

aitm

When I read the title I thought you were moving there APA........drat.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "aitm"When I read the title I thought you were moving there APA........drat.
It's OK.  Grown men are allowed to cry.. :cry: