Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charges

Started by _Xenu_, January 15, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Police raided his house and sought video footage related to vandalism of next door neighbors house after dispute. If the damage exceeds $950, its a felony. Damage is currently estimated at $20,000.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/14/showbiz/e ... ism-probe/

It looks like the Internet may finally get its wish: Bieber in jail.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Shiranu

I feel bad for him... white trash who was instantly thrust into fame and fortune... never stood a chance. What good is being as rich as he is when you are clearly not a happy individual?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Wait, people still care about Justin Bieber? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't much care for his music, but the guy became popular around the same time as Twilight, and the hatedom for that mostly died off even before the 3rd movie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Wait, people still care about Justin Bieber? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't much care for his music, but the guy became popular around the same time as Twilight, and the hatedom for that mostly died off even before the 3rd movie.

He has tried his best to keep himself relevant, but it kinda feels like Lindsay Lohan... who cares anymore?

I think he is still a teen (he might have hit 20 though)... once he leaves teenage-hood, I think he will fall out of the camera extremely fast as the music industry and teenage girls swoon over the next teenage star.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

leo

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Wait, people still care about Justin Bieber? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't much care for his music, but the guy became popular around the same time as Twilight, and the hatedom for that mostly died off even before the 3rd movie.

He has tried his best to keep himself relevant, but it kinda feels like Lindsay Lohan... who cares anymore?

I think he is still a teen (he might have hit 20 though)... once he leaves teenage-hood, I think he will fall out of the camera extremely fast as the music industry and teenage girls swoon over the next teenage star.
I don't get it . Why teen girls swoon over sissy guys  ? :-k
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Jason78

Quote from: "leo"I don't get it . Why teen girls swoon over sissy guys  ? :-k

Because they are idiots.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Could be a good thing. Throw him  in with a bunch really butch guys and they can teach him how to dress. After they undress him.

Youssuf Ramadan

Probably because he's the poster boy for all that is insipid, soulless and cheesy in pop music.  If it hadn't been him, it would have been another pretty-boy poplet.  *shrug*

stromboli

This is a kid who needs to be taken a long way out of his comfort zone and introduced to a new and much harsher reality. He will not spend a day in jail, and will only become more empowered in his arrogance.

leo

Quote from: "stromboli"This is a kid who needs to be taken a long way out of his comfort zone and introduced to a new and much harsher reality. He will not spend a day in jail, and will only become more empowered in his arrogance.
^^ this .

Sal1981

Unless he gets his act straight by the time he's 25, he's gonna be washed out before he hits 30, is all I'm gonna guess.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "stromboli"This is a kid who needs to be taken a long way out of his comfort zone and introduced to a new and much harsher reality. He will not spend a day in jail, and will only become more empowered in his arrogance.
His popularity is entirely based on being a teen star. He turns 20 this year. Just wait awhile, his time will come.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh now how can you big fat meanies be so uncaring about Justin?  I mean REALLY!  :shock:

So what he's po white trash made artificially famous and annoying to the point where 99.99% of everyone wants to see his wannabe gangsta ass tossed in the father raper group W bench wing of the slammer..  Somebody needs a hug...a great big rocking group W hug!  :rock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Fuck him

He pissed me off the day he disrespected my sport. So

Fuck him
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

leo

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "leo"I don't get it . Why teen girls swoon over sissy guys  ? :-k

Because they are idiots.
Yes but this still puzzles me. Girls swoon over manly good looking guys . That would be the expected thing. Girls swoon over girly sissy guys ?  #-o  #-o