Battlestar Galactica's Premise is Stupid

Started by zarus tathra, January 08, 2014, 11:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Warcraft III: the frozen throne. The ending cinematic was quite spectacular at the time

nope, never played infamous.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Insult to Rocks

That is a shame. You should rectify that ASAP.
If you cannot, know that Infamous 1's ending is basically the big Bioshock Infinite twist everyone loves, four years before Bioshock Infinite, and 10 times better executed.
Also, while you're at it, play Tomb Raider. It's really fun.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

GrinningYMIR

I never was a fan of BS...

haven't played tomb raider in years now
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I never was a fan of BS...

haven't played tomb raider in years now
I mean the Reboot. And Bioshock one is really, really good. The sequels definitely drop the ball harder than the Dallas Broncos though.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

Shiranu

Confession Bear: I didn't finish Tomb Raider reboot.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "Shiranu"Confession Bear: I didn't finish Tomb Raider reboot.
Why, may I ask? I found it really good, definitely better than the disappointing Uncharted sequels.
-- H. L. Mencken

Shiranu

Not quite sure, honestly. It was a good game, I just never got into it so I never finished it.

Speaking of, I still need to finish AC: Black Flag, I just got to...

[spoil:2f0zpb6l]...when Blackbeard heads north to Carolina and gets himself killed. I guess that's historically accurate so it shouldn't really be a spoiler, but hey.[/spoil:2f0zpb6l]

... but I'm not sure how much long is left in it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur