Tea Party Uses Bioshock: Infinite Symbolism

Started by Shiranu, December 27, 2013, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

[youtube:qopgq91s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeyzMsXEhLg[/youtube:qopgq91s]

Brilliant. The whole game's symbolism is about the gilded society that the racist white man built America on and how fucked up it actually was... and this group is like, "Yup, looks good, that is the picture we want to represent us!".

Nailed it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hakurei Reimu

More proof that the tea party is fucking nuts.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

mykcob4

Quote from: "Shiranu"Writer posted a YouTube video

Brilliant. The whole game's symbolism is about the gilded society that the racist white man built America on and how fucked up it actually was... and this group is like, "Yup, looks good, that is the picture we want to represent us!".

Nailed it.
Awesome. It epitomises what the tea baggers are all about.

Hijiri Byakuren

I'll bet money you won't see this on Fox News.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Special B

I wouldn't expect any less from the Tea Party. Just as with Creationists/Poes and Sarah Palin/SNL, the real thing is so amazingly stupid that it is impossible to tell it apart from the parody.

You have to keep in mind these are the people that thought "no taxation without representation" was too complicated, so they changed it to "no taxation" while somehow thinking they would still get to appreciate the fruits of taxation.

I love the BioShock series, BTW.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

Shiranu

I wonder if this violates any copy-right laws  :-k ...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Insult to Rocks

Dammit, I shouldn't be as angry about this as I am. I don't even like Infinite, I think it's a terrible game. Yet even it doesn't deserve to be given this treatment. Urgh, get out of my favorite form of entertainment you ridiculous moron!
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken