News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Evolution of Society

Started by mediumaevum, December 26, 2013, 12:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frosty

Quote from: "Franklin"
Quote from: "mykcob4"There is a grain of truth to 'Idiocracy'. I sense there is history between you and Franklin. I don't know what it is nor do I want to know.
The world is dumbed down by religion, pop culture, and corrupt corprate advertising/propaganda.
There is no history, frosty just doesn't like what I have to say.  And I haven't found the "ignore" feature here yet.

As for Idiocracy, the point is literal evolution in favor of stupidity, not just cultural decay.  I believe that this evolutionary decay is caused by liberalism and feminism.  I explain this from a religious point of view here:

http://www.biblicjudaism.org/Human-Evolution-tp17.html

But an atheist should be able to understand it if he actually understands how evolution works.

I don't like what anybody says when they post very specific, cherry picked links to try to prove themselves right. I require objective scientific evidence to believe anything you say, and so far you have posted zilch.

Your faith has obviously given you the sin of pure, unabashed arrogance, and perhaps when you climb down off your high horse and stop coming across as a shitface, you can start to communicate with people without being talked to like you are now. Your post history is full of judging and personal attacks, funny because I thought only God can judge others? Stop projecting yourself like you are superior to others, provide some unbiased, objective evidence for your claims, and see how all of a sudden people start to respect you more.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Franklin"
Quote from: "mykcob4"There is a grain of truth to 'Idiocracy'. I sense there is history between you and Franklin. I don't know what it is nor do I want to know.
The world is dumbed down by religion, pop culture, and corrupt corprate advertising/propaganda.
There is no history, frosty just doesn't like what I have to say.  And I haven't found the "ignore" feature here yet.

As for Idiocracy, the point is literal evolution in favor of stupidity, not just cultural decay.  I believe that this evolutionary decay is caused by liberalism and feminism.  I explain this from a religious point of view here:

http://www.biblicjudaism.org/Human-Evolution-tp17.html

But an atheist should be able to understand it if he actually understands how evolution works.
Given your latest post I would have to agree with frosty. The cause of social decay is Liberalism and Feminism? Really? That is just stupid. How could respecting individual rights be a cause for social decay? Rhetorical, no answer required. It can't. You are off your proverbial rocker.
Take feminism:
Feminism is all about respecting the rights of individuals...HUMAN RIGHTS. Women have been treated like second class people forever due to religiousity and for no other reason!
If you are threatened or even feel threatened by feminism then you are a weak person. If you think that respecting others and their rights is a threat to society, you may as well be a NAZI because that is exactly what you are.
Take Liberalism:
Liberalism is the ultimate of individual freedom. It is an ideal that your birth bares no status of who and what you are. It is a demand that all people be treaty fairly and afforded equal oppertunity. It is compassion toward the less fortunate. Essentially it is LOVE.
Take religiousity: It is nothing more than demanding blind obedience to a myth. Using that power to enslave the minds and habits of people. It isn't moral or ethical in anyway. It professes hate and prejudice, murder and genocide, ignorance and stupidity. If anything has been the bane of society has dragged down culture, has caused cultural decay, it has been without a doubt religion and conservatism.