Quote from: "mykcob4""I'll be alone for christmas"
"Theres noone there but me"
"There won't be snow, or misiletoe
 Or even a christmas tree"
"Christmas eve will find me
 In my underwear"
"Oh I'll be alone for christmas,
 Because theres noone there."
Actually My girlfriend and I visit my mom, then we all go to the nursing home and visit my stepdad. Nothing much more, no celebration, no gifts. We keep it as quite and peaceful as possible. I use to serve food at the homeless shelter on christmas, but it's too hard to do that since my dad went into the nursing home.
Well I hope that you have a wonder christmas
I know it was a typo but it is really funny.
Okay, I'll have a "wonder" christmas. I'll wonder about everything. You probably meant a wonderful christmas, but I like what you actually typed better. Thanx!
your welcome

Sal1981

on the 24th we got together and ate 2 geese and some christmas pudding and lots of other stuff (*burp*). Afterwards we opened presents from our family. No Christmas tree. Then I went home to myself. Today we had a dinner at our parents again. I'm stuffed.

sophia

Quote from: "EntirelyOfThisWorld"Spent the morning opening gifts with my wife, an nominal Episcopalian, who claims to be a believer but has not been to church longer than the ten years we've been together, and her adult daughter who likes the trappings of Christianity, but believes it as much as I do.

Spending the evening with wife's sister and brother in law (non practicing Episcopalian and Baptist) for drinking and playing cards.
How nice

sophia

Quote from: "Mermaid"Merry Christmas, you heathens!  :)
thank you

sophia

Quote from: "Sal1981"on the 24th we got together and ate 2 geese and some christmas pudding and lots of other stuff (*burp*). Afterwards we opened presents from our family. No Christmas tree. Then I went home to myself. Today we had a dinner at our parents again. I'm stuffed.
Thats nice

Thumpalumpacus

I've got the morning alone -- I had to work yesterday and very eraly tomorrow, so I couldn't go up to Dallas with my mom and son to visit cousins. They'll come back this afternoon and we'll have a late dinner.

Right now I'm having a beer and changing the strings on my acoustic guitar. It's been a long time since I've had a quiet morning at home, so I definitely appreciate it.

I hope everyone here has a merry and safe Christmas, Hannukah, or other Yule celebration, enjoying the love of family.  Peace be yours, folks.
<insert witty aphorism here>

sophia

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I've got the morning alone -- I had to work yesterday and very eraly tomorrow, so I couldn't go up to Dallas with my mom and son to visit cousins. They'll come back this afternoon and we'll have a late dinner.

Right now I'm having a beer and changing the strings on my acoustic guitar. It's been a long time since I've had a quiet morning at home, so I definitely appreciate it.

I hope everyone here has a merry and safe Christmas, Hannukah, or other Yule celebration, enjoying the love of family.  Peace be yours, folks.
thank you. You too