News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheism is dead, long live atheism

Started by Ro3bert, December 21, 2013, 10:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thackerie

Quote from: "Plu"Welcome aboard. I didn't really get the whole god thing either, I always thought it was a joke. It's only recently that I started to realise some people actually believe that nonsense  :-s

Me too. I remember wishing, when I was a child, that someone would let me in on the joke. I still find it baffling that people living in a developed nation in the 21st century believe in obvious fairytales.

And, WELCOME, ROBERT!

Mister Agenda

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Ro3bert

Quote from: Jason78 on December 22, 2013, 08:14:52 AM
Welcome to the forum
Quote from: aitm on December 22, 2013, 07:35:51 AM
We don't argue here, ever. We are just one big happy family.

I meant argument in the denotative sense rather than the connotative sense. I will engage in discussions in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal. (Definition from TheSage's English Dictionary and Thesaurus.)

Hydra009

Quote from: aitm on December 22, 2013, 07:35:51 AMWe don't argue here, ever. We are just one big happy family.
The Lannisters are a happier family than we are.  :P

Green Bottle

Afternoon Robert, an welcome fae Scotland.... :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

doorknob

hi and welcome I'm relatively new here but I think I've managed to grow on some people

I'm sure you will too.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our merry little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

Hey there

I would find it truly remarkable for anyone to live without hearing of some organised religion, either being born into it, seeing it on tv or having someone knock at your door to convert you.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Welcome, Robert--that is if it is appropriate for me to welcome you--were are the same age, board wise. :)  But welcome anyway.  And I do look forward to those arguments that you have offered to start. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?