Author Topic: hey  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

  • ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • *
  • Posts: 4979
  • Total likes: 1637
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Pathos
Re: hey
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 05:04:31 PM »
Dunno who you are. Welcome anyway.

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 05:10:31 PM »
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Dunno who you are. Welcome anyway.
thank you. Cute avatar. I see that you like anime

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

  • ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • *
  • Posts: 4979
  • Total likes: 1637
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Pathos
Re: hey
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Dunno who you are. Welcome anyway.
thank you. Cute avatar. I see that you like anime
*Sees Touhou, calls it anime.*


Offline PickelledEggs

Re: hey
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 08:09:56 PM »
Welcome, sophia!  :)
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Re: hey
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Plu"
Welcome to the forums :) I don't remember your old account, tell us a bit about yourself? :)
my name is sophia verbree, I'm 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like to read books, watch anime, and I like to listen to music and I like to read forums. I daydream alot. I have mild autism.
Okay great. I read the entire 'Girl with the Dragon Tatoo series'. I have never had the oppertunity to talk to anyone from the Netherlands or Skandinavia about those books. Have you read them? If so, what did you think?
I was completely entertained.

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 04:08:41 AM »
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Dunno who you are. Welcome anyway.
thank you. Cute avatar. I see that you like anime
*Sees Touhou, calls it anime.*

[ Image ]

Did I say something wrong? :(

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 04:09:23 AM »
Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Plu"
Welcome to the forums :) I don't remember your old account, tell us a bit about yourself? :)
my name is sophia verbree, I'm 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like to read books, watch anime, and I like to listen to music and I like to read forums. I daydream alot. I have mild autism.
Okay great. I read the entire 'Girl with the Dragon Tatoo series'. I have never had the oppertunity to talk to anyone from the Netherlands or Skandinavia about those books. Have you read them? If so, what did you think?
I was completely entertained.

I have heard of this book, but I have nver read it

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 04:09:41 AM »
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Welcome, sophia!  :)
thank you

Re: hey
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 04:32:16 AM »
Welcome back.
Be sure to tell us what Anime you like to watch and what books you like to read.

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 05:08:31 AM »
Quote from: "CloneKai"
Welcome back.
Be sure to tell us what Anime you like to watch and what books you like to read.
ofcourse I will. I see that you like the anime fairy tail as well

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

  • ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • *
  • Posts: 4979
  • Total likes: 1637
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Pathos
Re: hey
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 11:39:23 AM »
Quote from: "sophia"
Did I say something wrong? :(
Touhou's a series of video games. :wink:

Re: hey
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 11:43:09 AM »
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Plu"
More Dutchies :) Niet vanaf te komen :D

Welcome back!
dank je :-D

That explains the poor spelling and grammar.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012


We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "sophia"
Did I say something wrong? :(
Touhou's a series of video games. :wink:
Ah. I have heard of them

Offline sophia (OP)

Re: hey
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »
Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Plu"
More Dutchies :) Niet vanaf te komen :D

Welcome back!
dank je :-D

That explains the poor spelling and grammar.
Sorry. Can you help me that. I'm planning to take a english course to improve my english

Re: hey
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »
:-D  Welcome back aboard Sophia! My youngest son is married to a woman in Harfsen near the border to Germany. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.