News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A reintroduction of me

Started by Moralnihilist, December 10, 2013, 02:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

Right. So if the best a person can do is still not enough to get a job, you hate them for being unable to work? Because that seems to be what you're saying. If their best is not enough for a job, they're in the "can't work" category, but they'll still need some way to get food and shelter to keep from starving to death.

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "Plu"Right. So if the best a person can do is still not enough to get a job, you hate them for being unable to work? Because that seems to be what you're saying. If their best is not enough for a job, they're in the "can't work" category, but they'll still need some way to get food and shelter to keep from starving to death.

Ok I get it now, you just want to argue without reading what I wrote.

Yea, sure junior whatever you want to think in your empty little head.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Plu

Well, that's what I'm getting from your posts. Sorry if I'm not a mind reader. Forgive me for not being nicer, but you did claim in your first post that you were an asshole, so I feel obliged to treat you as you apparently want to be treated  :roll:

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "Plu"Well, that's what I'm getting from your posts. Sorry if I'm not a mind reader. Forgive me for not being nicer, but you did claim in your first post that you were an asshole, so I feel obliged to treat you as you apparently want to be treated  :roll:

Junior you aren't much of a reader if you got that I "hate people who are unable to work."
Try your reading skills again and read what I actually said here:

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"The moment that anyone attempts to take from another their hard work, REGARDLESS of their station in life be it a Bernie Madoff or some chud who the moment that someone butthurts them they go and sue everyone in sight, is when I begin to hate that person. Life is hard enough without having to support parasite lazy fucks who feel that they are owed shit from people who work hard for their money(again this is not a knock on those receiving assistance we all need a hand every now and again).
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"If one lacks a natural gift that can be useful in making money, say athletics, raw intellect, or some other useful ability, then the use of can't is correct. But instead of asking what I meant you jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

Generally if someone is unclear I ask what they meant instead of forming an opinion based on what I think they meant. But I am obviously different from you.

I didn't jump to an incorrect conclusion.  I accepted your words as you wrote them.  Expecting me to read your mind is not really sensible.  Next time, if you are using a word in a narrow and not a broad sense, make that clear, so as to avoid confusion.

The confusion arose from your choice of words.  If you wish to avoid confusion, practice clarity.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Plu

Looks like I misread. If you weren't an asshole I might actually have apologised now, but since you are, I won't :P

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "Plu"Looks like I misread. If you weren't an asshole I might actually have apologised now, but since you are, I won't :P

Its ok Im used to it.

Bibliofagus

Hey man, long time no see.
You doing okay?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

aitm

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"
Quote from: "Plu"Looks like I misread. If you weren't an asshole I might actually have apologised now, but since you are, I won't :P

Its ok Im used to it.

aw, I just knew you two would love each other...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Moralnihilist"

Its ok Im used to it.

aw, I just knew you two would love each other...

Yep, they should get a room.  :P

Sal1981

I'm too infrequent a poster to notice you missing.