A reintroduction of me

Started by Moralnihilist, December 10, 2013, 02:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

<insert witty aphorism here>

DunkleSeele

Hey there, Moral! Glad to see you back!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Greetings everyone.
I am back from a fairly decently lengthy absence. The reason for my absence is nobodies business so I won't be discussing it here.
A bit about me incase you forgot me.
1. I have no tolerance for stupidity.
2. I own my own Muay Thai Gym.
3. I have money but unlike the idiots on tv I EARNED my money.
4. I use said money to help less fortunate animals not people FUCK people.
5. I absolutely HATE lazy fucks who try to take peoples hard work because they can't/won't put in the work to get their own shit.
6. I don't give a shit what anyone believes just don't push it on me.
7. I have a PhD in Roman Military History(Late Empire).
Wow what a reintroduction. I wonder what constitutes a "lazy fuck" in your mind. No I don't really care. If it is the conservaturd attitude about the poor I don't want to know. I prefer animals over people as well, but I don't automatically dismiss people because they are less fortunate. I have no tolerance for intolerance or stupidity. I absolutely hate knowitalls, selfentitled shits, and spoiled brats.
Phd in a useless field...Hmmm, hows that working out for ya?
there is a difference in people that can't work and those who won't work...a big difference.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Greetings everyone.
I am back from a fairly decently lengthy absence. The reason for my absence is nobodies business so I won't be discussing it here.
A bit about me incase you forgot me.
1. I have no tolerance for stupidity.
2. I own my own Muay Thai Gym.
3. I have money but unlike the idiots on tv I EARNED my money.
4. I use said money to help less fortunate animals not people FUCK people.
5. I absolutely HATE lazy fucks who try to take peoples hard work because they can't/won't put in the work to get their own shit.
6. I don't give a shit what anyone believes just don't push it on me.
7. I have a PhD in Roman Military History(Late Empire).
Wow what a reintroduction. I wonder what constitutes a "lazy fuck" in your mind. No I don't really care. If it is the conservaturd attitude about the poor I don't want to know. I prefer animals over people as well, but I don't automatically dismiss people because they are less fortunate. I have no tolerance for intolerance or stupidity. I absolutely hate knowitalls, selfentitled shits, and spoiled brats.
Phd in a useless field...Hmmm, hows that working out for ya?
there is a difference in people that can't work and those who won't work...a big difference.
PhD is never useless. Anyone can have a job as college professor with PhDs. It's a decent job with good pay.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

AllPurposeAtheist

Nah..college professors are all commies...at least the ones who actually teach are.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Nah..college professors are all commies...at least the ones who actually teach are.
Well college is mostly bullshit this days. Most bachelor degrees are useless in the job market. Some master degrees are useless too. PhD's will guarantee a teaching job.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Thumpalumpacus

QuoteI absolutely HATE lazy fucks who try to take peoples hard work because they can't/won't put in the work to get their own shit.

I don't have a problem helping those who cannot work because of, say, disability.  Nor would I define those folk as "lazy fucks".
<insert witty aphorism here>

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Nah..college professors are all commies...at least the ones who actually teach are.

Fuck you, bitch.

:evil:

PopeyesPappy

Welcome Back MN!

You're in Memphis aren't you?

Mid-South Greyhounds can always use a little assistance...

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Biodome

Good to see you back. Nice reintroduction as well :)

Loneboat

I liked it here at first but some of you scare me. (a limited amount) but wow, I've never associated atheism with such judgement/ anger/hate. I think Christianity is filled with an ENORMOUS amount of judgement/anger/hate. Are some of you trying to be "better" at that than them?

Wow.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Loneboat"I liked it here at first but some of you scare me. (a limited amount) but wow, I've never associated atheism with such judgement/ anger/hate. I think Christianity is filled with an ENORMOUS amount of judgement/anger/hate. Are some of you trying to be "better" at that than them?

Wow.
If you think the folks on this board are hateful, you have never seen genuine hatred.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

Quote from: "Loneboat"I liked it here at first but some of you scare me.

Wow.

yeah,,about that......yer gonna get disappointed. Atheists are simply non-believers in gods. The odds that they are complete fucking assholes is actually higher than the average believer simply due to a persecution complex that some have.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Biodome

Quote from: "Loneboat"I liked it here at first but some of you scare me. (a limited amount) but wow, I've never associated atheism with such judgement/ anger/hate. I think Christianity is filled with an ENORMOUS amount of judgement/anger/hate. Are some of you trying to be "better" at that than them?

Wow.

Burn them with fire! And then eat their babies together with the devil. Mwuhahahaha!