News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A reintroduction of me

Started by Moralnihilist, December 10, 2013, 02:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

Greetings everyone.
I am back from a fairly decently lengthy absence. The reason for my absence is nobodies business so I won't be discussing it here.
A bit about me incase you forgot me.
1. I have no tolerance for stupidity.
2. I own my own Muay Thai Gym.
3. I have money but unlike the idiots on tv I EARNED my money.
4. I use said money to help less fortunate animals not people FUCK people.
5. I absolutely HATE lazy fucks who try to take peoples hard work because they can't/won't put in the work to get their own shit.
6. I don't give a shit what anyone believes just don't push it on me.
7. I have a PhD in Roman Military History(Late Empire).
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

hrdlr110

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"I am back from a fairly decently lengthy absence.
(followed by this)
1. I have no tolerance for stupidity.

hmmmmm........
oh, you left out abrasive!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

SGOS

Well, that was uplifting.   :-D

PickelledEggs

Welcome back!  :)    Glad to see you're so positive!  :-D

GrinningYMIR

Welcome back!

Roman military history? That's pretty cool  :)
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

What the fuck was the reason I tried to forget you the first time?

Wait! Wait! Don't tell me... :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Welcome back, Moral! He comes and goes like the wind... don't believe the hype. He's a sweetheart, this guy.  :-D

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"Welcome back, Moral! He comes and goes like the wind... don't believe the hype. He's a sweetheart, this guy.  :-D
Just oozes warmth and above all, humility, huh? It's been so long I've almost forgotten how to feign being impressed. Here, let me give it the ol college try..

...gosh. :-|

Better? :)

stromboli

I don't think anyone was expecting open handed warmth from y'all there, AP  :-D

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"I don't think anyone was expecting open handed warmth from y'all there, AP  :-D
And I was trying so hard to disappoint... Damned.. :)

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't know you, but welcome back! :-D
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Welcome back on board Moralnihilist! You need to learn to not hold back.  :shock:  :lol:  I'm a misanthrope too and like animals more than people too.  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

Welcome back ya old fuck! Glad you're still with us. By the way, my puppies could use a new A/C for their dog house...a little 4 ton should do. They accept check or money order. Thank you on their behalf you lovely humani.....animal lover!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

leo

Quote from: "Solitary"Welcome back on board Moralnihilist! You need to learn to not hold back.  :shock:  :lol:  I'm a misanthrope too and like animals more than people too.  8-)  Solitary
Me too . It's much easier to feel compassion toward animals. So many human assholes around.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .