"Muslim Patrol" jailed in the UK

Started by Smartmarzipan, December 07, 2013, 09:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smartmarzipan

'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking in a bid to enforce Sharia law in East London (PICS)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ondon.html

QuoteThree members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.
Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.
The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.
Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 36, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons were sentenced to 68 weeks, 12 months and 24 weeks in prison respectively.

QuoteTwo weeks later, Horner and MacFarlane attacked men drinking in Shoreditch, shouting: 'Kill the non-believers.'
Horner then punched two of the group, hitting James Forward in the jaw and knocking out Patrick Kavanagh with a sucker punch to the head.
On January 13, Horner and the 23-year-old harassed another couple, Clare Coyle and Robert Gray, as they were walking in Stepney - accusing Miss Coyle of being a 'slag'.

Look at these guys....look at that fucking leprechaun! Crazy motherfuckers. People commenting on this story have said that the red-haired convert guy regularly gets thrown out of mosques for berating other Muslims. Someone lock them up in a looney bin and throw out the key....
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Plu

Seems like the only reasonable thing to do with these "patrols", locking them in prison.

Mister Agenda

Good call on getting these harassers off the streets. Maybe while they're inside it may occur to them that they were stupid and wrong.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Mister Agenda"Good call on getting these harassers off the streets. Maybe while they're inside it may occur to them that they were stupid and wrong.

That would require them to have more than two brain cells to rub together.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Solitary

What is it about religion that they always want to force their beliefs on others? Self righteous stupidity?  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hmm..They seem to be Godman's faithful followers..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Hmm..They seem to be Godman's faithful followers..
[ Image ]

Now listen! How many times do I have to tell you to stop it? Again, I have to clean coffee off my monitor and key  board pervert.  #-o   [-X  Now just cut it out!  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :lol: Solitary

GrinningYMIR

According to the beliefs of the MB, they want to overthrow the governments of the UK and US and replace them with Islamic republics.

sounds like peace to me
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Sounds like Mormons to me.  :-$  Solitary

Jason78

It's about bloody time that the police in the UK started taking this kind of thing seriously.

It was a shame that they could only get them on two charges of assault :(
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Poison Tree

Seems odd that the 23 YO can't be named. Does England not name those facing felony charges? I think France does something like that.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

stromboli

They should try that in Tulsa, Oklahoma. No headlines, just bodies.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Jason78"It's about bloody time that the police in the UK started taking this kind of thing seriously.

It was a shame that they could only get them on two charges of assault :(
These fucking scumbags will be up to no good again shortly after getting back out and if the article is anything to go by they've been a blight on society all their lives and it also implies that he wasn't working although we can't quite make that leap for sure, but it would be highly unsurprising.

Not just the police, the government and the public in general as well.
We're far too nice and soft towards those who seek to destroy our society and harm other people.
Why are these not being treated as hate crimes?! If I went out and shouted abuse at someone and then attacked them for wearing traditional muslim dress on multiple occasions I'd have the book thrown at me, and quite rightly so! Why are these hateful bigots being charged with common assault and threatening words?! "kill the non-believers" is pretty much the definition of inciting racial or religious hatred, for example.

While I am happy that they have gotten custodial sentences what the actual fuck is this shit about deliberately not escalating this into a religiously motivated hate crime which it absolutely, clearly is?

This kind of thing makes me so angry.

Thumpalumpacus

What's funny is that in Riyadh, seeing two guys walking hand-in hand was a pretty common sight.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Jmpty

But, but, I thought Sharia law was taking over Europe!? How can the police arrest them? What about the "Muslim Only no go" zones?
???  ??