Why Would Someone Troll?

Started by Solitary, December 04, 2013, 11:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

A flame-war breaking out in a thread about trolls?

Imagine that. <whistles>
<insert witty aphorism here>

frosty

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"A flame-war breaking out in a thread about trolls?

Imagine that. <whistles>

I would take a gander to say that the people replying back to this purported "troll" don't realize that they are getting .....ed in the process. Fill in the dots. They want a fight and then they complain when someone responds back.

But, ya know, they didn't get .....ed, they know themselves, and they are in control of their minds, and they're too smart. All that stuff.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "Solitary"He may be right, real people don't act that way, only phony want to be's that are only losers.  :roll:  Solitary

er... they do,  but yeah as a social science student you don't human behaviour..hmm..
consistency is for dopes....

darsenfeld

yes, it is opinion.  all science is.

darsenfeld

actually you made me lulz...  

People commonly contradict, it's the norm of the modern world/Western culture.  We say to be spiritual, yet have liberal social attitudes.  er.. whatever dude, get with the programme as you Americans say.  I don't get why my behaviour must bother others, i don't know anybody here, and you specifically claim intelligence yet don't have the means to note how humans actually behave lol..

Sal1981

Quote from: ThumpalumpacusA flame-war breaking out in a thread about trolls?

Imagine that. <whistles>
trollception

josephpalazzo

Quote from: darsenfeldactually you made me lulz... 

People commonly contradict, it's the norm of the modern world/Western culture.  We say to be spiritual, yet have liberal social attitudes.  er.. whatever dude, get with the programme as you Americans say.  I don't get why my behaviour must bother others, i don't know anybody here, and you specifically claim intelligence yet don't have the means to note how humans actually behave lol..

That's your problem, your main line of excuses is that everthing is "people commonly do this or that" or "it's part of human nature". Then the stupid comes out, " I don't know why people are bothered by what I say". In case you haven't figured it out, we are not only part of humanity but we are also individuals.

darsenfeld

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 14, 2014, 09:53:32 AM
Quote from: darsenfeldactually you made me lulz... 

People commonly contradict, it's the norm of the modern world/Western culture.  We say to be spiritual, yet have liberal social attitudes.  er.. whatever dude, get with the programme as you Americans say.  I don't get why my behaviour must bother others, i don't know anybody here, and you specifically claim intelligence yet don't have the means to note how humans actually behave lol..

That's your problem, your main line of excuses is that everthing is "people commonly do this or that" or "it's part of human nature". Then the stupid comes out, " I don't know why people are bothered by what I say". In case you haven't figured it out, we are not only part of humanity but we are also individuals.

Human nature exists, and part of it is lack of congruence between speech and action.  and?  this is reality.

darsenfeld

Quote from: Solitary on March 13, 2014, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: darsenfeld on March 11, 2014, 06:28:02 AM
Quote from: SolitaryHe may be right, real people don't act that way, only phony want to be's that are only losers.  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->  Solitary

er... they do,  but yeah as a social science student you don't human behaviour..hmm..
Since you aren't aware that all social science is mere opinion like Christian science, and that is my opinion, you are wrong. Try again loser! Solitary

What is a real person? 

Meh, i don't care.  people generally contradict, it's fact.  i'm not interested in how humans behave though...

darsenfeld

And lol..  well how I conduct myself is my business, but then people in modern society contradict all the time.

Some common ones are:

- "I'm only happy with little stuff" but then few live a truly minimalist lifestyle
- "Don't be judgmental" and citing prejudice

Somebody will say "let people be" and I'll say the same to them per my contradictions.  I get the real reason though, others are threatened because they believe they hold some right from the universe to contradict or do stuff in general.  I don't believe in stuff like that, but then I contradict all the same.