Why Would Someone Troll?

Started by Solitary, December 04, 2013, 11:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "darsenfeld"it could be, society is very flippant.

Yep, as long as there are flippant idiots like you.

darsenfeld

then you don't know/get humans very well.
consistency is for dopes....

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"then you don't know/get humans very well.

[youtube:2w3ihe79]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk[/youtube:2w3ihe79]
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "darsenfeld"then you don't know/get humans very well.

Contrary to you, I don't pretend to know what humans are, but otoh, I know that you are not only a fucking moron but also a fucking asshole.

darsenfeld

an asshole who acts as all other humans do (,i.e. contradict and act flippantly)...

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "darsenfeld"an asshole who acts as all other humans do (,i.e. contradict and act flippantly)...

Projecting your own stupidity to every human on the planet is par with the stupidity you have shown so far.

frosty

Quote from: "Solitary"Why people troll:

QuoteThey are often cheaters who waste other member's time trying to impress and garner attention with immature nonsense. It is also against community guidelines and that should be enough for most mature contributors to want them out of here.Trolls tend to be unhappy loner losers with few if any true friends they cheat at school, at sports,at most every thing, obviously they lack in self respect so they show little respect for other people here on the atheist forum and in other aspects of life

And yet there are people posting here that say they have, or do this, that admit it, and are proud of showing they are immature losers with no self respect, and think everyone on the internet forums are like them to feel comfy.  #-o  I guess they are a lot of 12 year olds here now.  :roll:   :rollin:  Solitary

Perhaps you should speak for yourself, dummy. Like I said, not everything fits into your black and white binary of how the world works. If you want to keep posting the same thing over and over again with little emoticons to convince yourself of your own narrative, then enjoy the ridicule and negative responses you receive back.

I am unaware of the issue you people have with that other guy. But when someone tries to be civil about a topic and you respond back like that it really doesn't say anything nice about you.

Oh, and nice copy-pasta of the original content there. Real original, dude. You remind me of a 4 year old that keeps saying something over and over again just because they think they are right.

frosty

Quote from: "Solitary"I just quoted what the experts have said about trolls. If the shoe fits, wear it. I'm not a troll in any way, but I know when someone is.  Copy and paste is the only way I can show what the experts say. My own opinion you are acting like a twelve tear old still wet behind the ears, and proud of it being a jerk. Try again to impress loser! Solitary

So you need to copy-pasta the opinion of someone that agrees with you to feel better about the situation? Like I said, dumbass, not everything is a black or white binary. Reality does not adhere to the 'yes' or 'no' bubbles you live in. You can disagree with everything I said as much as you like, it still changes nothing.

I'm not trying to impress anybody here, because that would imply that I actually value the opinions of those who don't act like they deserve any respect in the first place. You're so retarded, your parents must have dropped you on the head too much when you were a baby.

Any "expert" that talks the way you quoted is not an expert, they are a childish amateur. Real experts have professionalism and dignity, something the copy-pasta you did has nothing of.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "darsenfeld"an asshole who acts as all other humans do (,i.e. contradict and act flippantly)...

If you think all other humans contradict and act flippantly you are even dumber than I thought. But I know you are not, and are trying to impress us with your genius IQ. And even though you are failing miserably to impress with your genius, you persist in demonstrating your immaturity and ignorance thinking you are fooling us. You are impressing us as being the worst troll we have had yet.  =D>  Eve is still the most impressive, and she wasn't even trying very hard.  :P  Solitary

Are yes, most human beings are.  such is life.

And IQ?  Never has been a reliable measure of intelligence.

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"Are yes, most human beings are.  such is life.
This has to be one of the most incoherent sentences ever typed on this forum. If this was meant as a counter argument, it(as usual with you) failed.

Quote from: "darsenfeld"And IQ?  Never has been a reliable measure of intelligence.
And yet your posts seem to be a clear indicator of intelligence.

As a side note I thought you don't believe in intelligence....

Curious isn't it...
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"

Projecting your own stupidity to every human on the planet is par with the stupidity you have shown so far.
lol..  people don't act that way.. OK.

darsenfeld

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"
Quote from: "darsenfeld"Are yes, most human beings are.  such is life.
This has to be one of the most incoherent sentences ever typed on this forum. If this was meant as a counter argument, it(as usual with you) failed.

Quote from: "darsenfeld"And IQ?  Never has been a reliable measure of intelligence.
And yet your posts seem to be a clear indicator of intelligence.

As a side note I thought you don't believe in intelligence....

Curious isn't it...

I don't, but then it's a natural part of humans.  and yes, this is a contradiction, but then meh..

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "darsenfeld"I don't, but then it's a natural part of humans.  and yes, this is a contradiction, but then meh..

IF intelligence is part of humanity, and you don't believe in something that YOU know to be part of humanity, stating that you don't believe in it yet acknowledging its existence is the height of stupidity.

Allow me to give you a demonstration:

I have no hair on my head(much like you lack a brain in yours) therefore I don't believe in hair. I know hair is part of humanity, but I don't believe in it.

Now then IF I were to try to peddle that load of crap here, the comments would range from 1. dude did you get kicked in the head again? to 2. LOLWTF maybe even a 3. dude quit drunk posting.

You post your bullshit all over this place, without one ounce of proof not understanding that you have contributed nothing to the conversation nor have you added any profound thought to anything.

So please I beg you, GO AWAY INTERNET TROLL

Plu

He's a troll. Stop giving him attention :P

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "darsenfeld"
Quote from: "josephpalazzo"

lol..  people don't act that way.. OK.

But you do. Why?