News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

To Plu and Frogman

Started by Eve, December 03, 2013, 11:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

I would like to thank two people, Plu and Frogman, for being good people. You are the best of best among atheists.
 Again, THANK YOU for not being the lowest of the lowest and the worst of the worst.  
You are young but you are great example to the old folks who still act like 18 years old kids

Solitary

Quote from: "Eve"I would like to thank two people, Plu and Frogman, for being good people. You are the best of best among atheists.
 Again, THANK YOU for not being the lowest of the lowest and the worst of the worst.  
You are young but you are great example to the old folks who still act like 18 years old kids

And you are the best troll.  =D>  You are not dumb in my opinion, just wrong, and I hope for your sake you don't really hear voices and answer them. And what do you call someone that trolls to disrupt a forum for fun? A 12 year old kid? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Eve"old folks who still act like 18 years old kids

[youtube:vg3ixr28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7suS4YJWk[/youtube:vg3ixr28]
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

mykcob4

I'd like to thank you for wasting everybody's time and for displaying the greatest ammount of utter stupidity that I have ever witnessed. Now go get an education....a REAL education and stop lying about who you really are!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "Eve"I would like to thank two people, Plu and Frogman, for being good people. You are the best of best among atheists.

And you are the best troll.  =D>  You are not dumb in my opinion, just wrong, and I hope for your sake you don't really hear voices and answer them. And what do you call someone that trolls to disrupt a forum for fun? A 12 year old kid? Solitary
:rollin:

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Hey, I am 18! I applied logical reasoning remember?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

SGOS

I guess we need an intervention with Plu and Frogman.  They are wrecking the reputation of atheism as a naïve self indulgence and immature approach to reality.  Come on guys!  When you get a compliment from some foggy brained nincompoop, it's time to do some serious soul searching and find out what you're doing wrong. :-D

Plu

I get a funny mental image when I think about atheists doing soul-searching.

stromboli

Quote from: "Plu"I get a funny mental image when I think about atheists doing soul-searching.

That way lies madness, Plu.  :-D

josephpalazzo

Is this kiss-and-goodbye time?

Ok, bye.

leo

She was trolling for the fun of it and  now we are assholes. :roll:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

SGOS

Quote from: "leo"She was trolling for the fun of it and  now we are assholes. :roll:
He said proudly. :-D

Icarus

Why are you still here? Didn't you give up when you realized your view of the universe doesn't conform to reality.