News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Allah needs a loan

Started by robandrob1, November 03, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Satan is the ultimate boogieman under gods bed so god cowardly hides under the covers afraid to get up and go potty and continuously just shits the bed..

Yep..explains our fucked up world alright..

So...the theists worship a big, cowardly bed shitter.. :roll:

He needs your money to buy heavenly Depends® :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Hey, the Mormon Church doesn't mess around, they go for the jugular. They mandate 10% of your GROSS income, and every year or even more often you do a Bishop's interview for things like Temple recommend and worthiness, and the make you prove it, up to the point of reviewing tithing records. And every conference and every Stake meeting they hammer it in, pay that 10% or else.

AllPurposeAtheist

I guess choir robes are pretty dern expensive, huh?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I guess choir robes are pretty dern expensive, huh?
Well, the cost of cleaning the semen out doesn't help.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

Quote from: "stromboli"Hey, the Mormon Church doesn't mess around, they go for the jugular. They mandate 10% of your GROSS income, and every year or even more often you do a Bishop's interview for things like Temple recommend and worthiness, and the make you prove it, up to the point of reviewing tithing records. And every conference and every Stake meeting they hammer it in, pay that 10% or else.

The Catholic started that and expect 10% too. It cost money to put priests in a house with wool carpets, maid service, house cleaning, yard workers, giant solid oak desks to sit behind pompously to make you humble, a cook to fix their meals, and a fancy car to drive around, fancy gold fixtures, and paying for all those lawsuits of little boys parents. All this while taking a vow of poverty while two blocks away children are under nourished with parents having two or three jobs to make ends meet. I wonder what they do when a young girl comes into confession and tells how she sinned by masturbating, or is that boys.  :shock:  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

I still give 10%. I have ten fingers. Occasionally I offer them a view of my middle finger, right hand.  :-D

Aupmanyav

Quote from: "robandrob1"
QuoteSurah 2:245 Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over?
I smell a scam.
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)