News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The "nuclear option"

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 21, 2013, 03:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykcob4

Fuck you Eve that war on Obama is all about racism and you well know it.
http://www.bet.com/news/politics/photos ... itt-romney
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cokie-robert ... is-racist/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/obama-racism
The fact is that racism is prevelent on the conservative side. There is no other more racist religion than the LDS. Why do you think that they are even more interested in genetic background than even the NAZIs?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "josephpalazzo"They're in the opposition and have nearly wrecked the economy with government shutdowns, gridlock and constantly sabotaging anything that Obama has proposed, including GOP past proposals.
Do you know wrecked out economy? Washington DC. ALL OF THEM.
Senator Obama said that is Unpatriotic to borrow more from China. President Obama brought us from $9 trillion to almost $17 trillion. Yes, he is very patriotic. No better than Bush I can tell you for sure.
The reason why the debt ballooned from $9T to $17T is a result of 8 years of Bush policies that plunged the country in 2008 into the worst recession since the 1930's. So tens of millions of people were thrown out of work - less government revenue, and more expenses in the form of unemployment pay out. So, let's put the blame where it belongs: it spells B.U.S.H.

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"FYI, Obamacare is Romneycare, a distinct Republican project. Suffice that the black man in the oval office was for it that the Republicans were against it.

I don't care about Obamacare and I don't care about Romneycare. At least Romneycare was BIPARTISAN.
We have to find something better then both of them.

Your complain that Obamacare wasn't BIPARTISAN is totally ridiculous considering that the Republicans had sworn to make Obama a one-term president, and therefore would have never, never cooperated with him. But if Romneycare was good enough for the Republicans, then Obamacare, which is a replica of Romneycare, should also be just as good. But all you hear from the Republicans is that Obamacare is the worst thing ever. How laughable is that!!!

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Yep, read the above answers.
There are no any proves that racism is the reason.
Your assumptions or anybody else assumptions are not proof.

If a white man proses to you A,B, and C, and you say, "yes, these are very good ideas." But a black guy comes to you and proposes to you also the same A, B, and C, but then you say, "These are terrible ideas", then I will consider you a blatant racist.

End of story.

Eve

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"The reason why the debt ballooned from $9T to $17T is a result of 8 years of Bush policies that plunged the country in 2008 into the worst recession since the 1930's. So tens of millions of people were thrown out of work - less government revenue, and more expenses in the form of unemployment pay out. So, let's put the blame where it belongs: it spells B.U.S.H.
OK, let's blame Bush for $17 trillion debt and blame  Obama for not knowing how to fix the problem. And let's blame Bush for everything in 2016. :rollin:

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"FYI, Obamacare is Romneycare, a distinct Republican project. Suffice that the black man in the oval office was for it that the Republicans were against it.
That is the claim. Where is your evidence? Or your opinion is just enough?

Quote from: "josephpalazzo". Your complain that Obamacare wasn't BIPARTISAN is totally ridiculous considering that the Republicans had sworn to make Obama a one-term president, and therefore would have never, never cooperated with him. But if Romneycare was good enough for the Republicans, then Obamacare, which is a replica of Romneycare, should also be just as good. But all you hear from the Republicans is that Obamacare is the worst thing ever. How laughable is that!!!
I don't know too much about Romneycare. That is why I will not argue.

Quote from: "josephpalazzo". If a white man proses to you A,B, and C, and you say, "yes, these are very good ideas." But a black guy comes to you and proposes to you also the same A, B, and C, but then you say, "These are terrible ideas", then I will consider you a blatant racist.
Possible. Let me read more about Romneycare and see how they are the same. Oh! One question: was it mandatory? Did Romney fine those who didn't want to buy Romneycare? How much is the fine?

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Hydra009

Quote from: "Failtroll"
That is the claim. Where is your evidence? Or your opinion is just enough?
FFS...

And yeah, a lot of the attacks leveled on the guy have definitely been racist.

[spoil:1rr4jdux][/spoil:1rr4jdux]

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Well.. Harry did it and finally cut off the filibuster in the senate.. I wonder where this leads.. :-k
My gut tells me it's a good move, but I'm just not sure.. Any opinions on this?
My gut tells me that the people cheering this will change their minds once the Senate changes hands in the future.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "josephpalazzo". If a white man proses to you A,B, and C, and you say, "yes, these are very good ideas." But a black guy comes to you and proposes to you also the same A, B, and C, but then you say, "These are terrible ideas", then I will consider you a blatant racist.
Possible. Let me read more about Romneycare and see how they are the same. Oh! One question: was it mandatory? Did Romney fine those who didn't want to buy Romneycare? How much is the fine?

Fromhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massac ... are_reform
QuoteThe RomneyCare legislation also included tax penalties on residents that failed to obtain an insurance plan, and tax penalties on employers with more than 10 full-time employees that fail to offer an insurance plan to employees.

So if you accept Romneycare and but refuse Obamacare, which are basically the same, then I will consider you a freaking racist. Get it. And that is the situation with the vast majority of Republicans. So yeah, they are RACISTS. And in your case, if the shoe fits, wear it.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"So if you accept Romneycare and but refuse Obamacare, which are basically the same, then I will consider you a freaking racist. Get it. And that is the situation with the vast majority of Republicans. So yeah, they are RACISTS. And in your case, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Fucking Romney opposed it during the '12 election. If anything ever proves the absurdist groupthink of the current GOP it's that.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

AllPurposeAtheist

There's norhing inherently racist about opposing the ACA itself. I'd prefer single payer which also is at direct odds with the ACA as well, but realistically that's not happening.  The biggest problem I see it is the rubes opposition to EVERYTHING Obama does or even proposes right or wrong or even neutral.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Eve

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"So if you accept Romneycare and but refuse Obamacare, which are basically the same, then I will consider you a freaking racist. Get it. And that is the situation with the vast majority of Republicans. So yeah, they are RACISTS. And in your case, if the shoe fits, wear it.
So, I read about Romneycare.
And this is what I have to say:
 I don't accept Romneycare that is WHY I DON'T live in Massachusetts and not planning to move there. I don't want to live in LIBERAL state.
Romneycare is NOT = Obamacare. Romneycare is good for Massathustetts ONLY because people of Massachusttes WANT it.

The beauty of this country is that every state has different laws and if I don't like LIBERAL Massachusetts with Romneycare I can live in CONSERVATIVE Idaho.
Obama wants people of Idaho to have his stupid Obamacare. Romney didn't force people of Idaho to have his stupid Romneycare.
If people of Massachusets want to have Romneycare or Obamacare they may have it. But don't force Idaho or Texas or other states.
So Obama's "A" is NOT = Romney's "A".
Conlusion: your claim that Republicans don't like Obamacare because Obama is black has NO support.
Repubs don't like Obamacare because it is nationwide. Dah!

AllPurposeAtheist

Eve.. Are you TRYING to look stupid or is it a god given gift?

aileron

Quote from: "Eve"Repubs don't like Obamacare because it is nationwide. Dah!

Then why in the 70's and then again in the 90's did Republicans propose nationwide mandatory health insurance meeting minimum standards, including an individual mandate, and an expansion of Medicaid for the poor combined with subsidies for lower income families?  In short, why were Republicans for Obamacare before Obama was for it?
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

josephpalazzo

So, I read about Romneycare.
And this is what I have to say:
 I don't accept Romneycare that is WHY I DON'T live in Massachusetts and not planning to move there. I don't want to live in LIBERAL state.
Romneycare is NOT = Obamacare. Romneycare is good for Massathustetts ONLY because people of Massachusttes WANT it.

The beauty of this country is that every state has different laws and if I don't like LIBERAL Massachusetts with Romneycare I can live in CONSERVATIVE Idaho.
Obama wants people of Idaho to have his stupid Obamacare. Romney didn't force people of Idaho to have his stupid Romneycare.
If people of Massachusets want to have Romneycare or Obamacare they may have it. But don't force Idaho or Texas or other states.
So Obama's "A" is NOT = Romney's "A".
Conlusion: your claim that Republicans don't like Obamacare because Obama is black has NO support.
Repubs don't like Obamacare because it is nationwide. Dah!

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the last election was mainly fought on Obamacare, with Romney promising if he'd win, he would repeal it. Guess what? Romney lost, Obama won. That means the whole country gets Obamacare. That's what elections are for. Similarly, not everyone in Mass was in favor of Romneycare, but the majority wanted and won the election, and those who didn't like it had no choice but to obey the law. But what did Republicans do since they lost the elections? In every way they try to sabotage Obamacare. Their hate for the black guy in the oval office has no limit. In my book, that is pure RACISM. In case you haven't fugured it out, the right attitude for the Republicans should be: we fought an election, we lost, now it's time to accept Obamacare even if we don't like it. When they do that, then I'll change my opinion.

AllPurposeAtheist

As it sits now if China were to attack the US the rubes would say it's a ploy to cover up any failure of the ACA.. If JESUS showed up at the whitehouse to have a nice dinner it would be to cover up Obamacare.. :lol: