Huh? ANOTHER Tea party fuckup???

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 20, 2013, 01:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I have to go lie down I drank some Stella Artois my wife brought home.  :rolleyes:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Your wife lets you drank a Stella? Well, that's mighty nice of her. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Your wife lets you drank a Stella? Well, that's mighty nice of her. :)

Yes it was. When we were younger I told her I would like to have a manage artois and she brought home Stella. :shock:   8-)  Solitary

mykcob4

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Yeah, I know it's tough to believe they fuck up, but Florida congressman, Republican Trey Radel was charged in Washington with cocaine possession.. A 'Hiphop Repiblican'. :roll: Oh yeah, he's a former CNN intern as well.
http://m.politico.com/iphone/story/1113/100075.html
I would love to jump all over this because this guy is the worst of the worst. Truth is that many candidates from the party that I prefer commit crimes and I think that they should be drummed out of office as well.
It seems to me that when Dems get caught at something that they usually get thrown out of office or resign, but conservaturds just cry on camera and never ever leave. In fact they get re-elected on a regular basis. Remember David Vitter and his regular visits to the whore houses? He is still in office obstructing as usual.

AllPurposeAtheist

That 'cuz they're sinners and god forgives them.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

mykcob4

Quote from: "The Whit"Not all Tea Party-ers are retarded...although there are a number of them...I'll give you that.  This is a problem that is prolific among the ruling class in Washington D.C. (*cough* Ted Kennedy *cough*) regardless of the faction they represent.
Yes they are, everyone of them.

Triple Nine

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I think this has less to do with his political persuasion and more to do with the fact that politicians feel above the law, seemingly.

Say that again, that's what it comes down to. They are the high school popular kids and we are the peons or nerds.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!