Canadians, How's it feel to get a taste of right wing nuts?

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 15, 2013, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

To most Americans, even the fucktard tea partiers Toronto's Rob Ford must seem crazy beyond the normal right wing crazy, but now he and his brother are starting a talk show?? Really?
Please help the rest of the world understand this guy.
'YES! I'm a lying sack of shit. YES! I smoked crack and come to work drunk on my ass and hire whores even though I'm married. YES! I caused ALL of these problems and everyone fucking hates me, but GODDAMMIT I'm a great mayor and I'm not going anywhere!' (paraphrased for your protection)
This guy almost makes Sarah Palin look...uhhmm..smart.
My suggestion to Canada is to export Rob Ford to the US to run as a Tea Party favorite! PLEASE! We're BEGGING! :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hillbillyatheist

oh god don't send that shit here. I'm mad enough they sent us Ted Cruz and Justin Beiber.

I think we should declare war. LOL
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

Several years ago during a really cold winter I came up with the genius idea of a giant 50,000 feet high wall on the Canadian border.. See who's laughing at that idea now! :lol:

stromboli

You don't understand, AP. Call it the "Sarah Palin conundrum". See, the problem with stupid people is that they are too stupid to understand that they are stupid. Sarah Palin doesn't have the intelligence to understand she is stupid. Vicious cycle there.  Rob Ford appears to have the same problem.

AllPurposeAtheist

Maybe Anthony Weiner should start heavy drinking, smoking crack, hang out publicly with prostitutes and keep exposing himself then move to Canada and run for mayor of Toronto.