Eve, the Constitution, and Russian Oligarchism.

Started by mykcob4, November 12, 2013, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Eve you wanted me to prove that you aren't who you say you are....well this is a guess but an educated one. You say that you are Ukranian and spent years in Russia
I NEVER said that I spent years In Russia. Prove I ever said that this to anybody on THIS forum.

Quote from: "mykcob4"The fact is that Russians and Ukranians have limited knowledge of political science and actually government...which you actually display, BUT people of the former Soviet BLOC know the difference of freedom of speech and polite speech.
I know this to. I gave my opinion that usually people not polite is because they don't like to hear what others say or do. They don't like their freedom to do so. Not being polite is form of abuse and form of force.

Quote from: "mykcob4"There is a clue about who you are. Americans conservaturds think that "freedom of speech" is letting them say what they want to proslytize, but not letting anyone else have the right to put forward their opinion. That is exactly what you do and it indicates to me that you are a southern grown tea bagger.
I let you plenty to put your opinion forward. Say what ever you want as long as you don't force me to do what you want. I live in Kuna Idaho . It is North not South.

Quote from: "mykcob4"Next the Tea Party movement started around 2006 or so. It was a Koch brothers finaced political smear campaign carried out by the Freedom Works political action group and in no way shape or form was a grassroots movement. Around 2008 the extreme faction of the Republican Party joined full force in the "tea party" movement.
Smaller government and REASONABLE taxes is not extreme. ObamaNOTcare is EXTREME. It FORCES me to buy what I don't need.
't want to do.

Quote from: "mykcob4"It isn't actually a party.
It is not. It is WE ARE THE PEOPLE of the USA.

Quote from: "mykcob4"An immigrant wouldn't have any idea what or who the tea party is,
UNLESS he or she learns English lives here for 20 years and watches news.
Quote from: "mykcob4"only evangelical churches would know which is where the tea baggers get their marching orders to be flat out stupid.
You are wrong. If you watch Sean Hannity then you will knoiw about Mark Levin and then you will listen to Mark Lavin and you will LEARN something importnat.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Your post read right out of central casting from one of those evangelical churches. That indicates to me that you area southern evagelical instead of a European.
I live in Idaho and I am BLESSED to be LDS. I am not evangelical. You see how WRONG you are.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Thirdly the tactic of posing as a defected Russian or former communist that has supposedly seen the light and come to America to be a god fearing evangelical conservative (as if that is in any way shape or form patriotic) is a typical tactic of southern tea party evangelicals as of late. In fact it is the recent most popular method. Why you do it I have no clue.
You are clueless because you are dead wrong.
Quote from: "mykcob4"And 4th, all your explainations, definitions, arguements, observations, post read right out of the tea party evangelical play book which completely contradicts a European education or any education for that matter. That tells me that you were probably homeschooled (a method of isolated brainwashing) which specifically only occurs in the USA by southern evangelicals.
I graduated State Kiev Polytechnical University. I study for 6 years. I am an engineer. it was not allowed to homeschool. Communist don't like it. They have to BRAINWASH kids like liberals do here.

Quote from: "mykcob4"So if I apply all those facts I conclude that you are not who you pretend to be and are actually lying.
I have experience at this.
Appearently not so much, little child..

Quote from: "mykcob4"On this forum alone I have uncovered two posers to date, you are the third and I know in my heart that I am right. The other two finally came clean. First they started by trying to say that I am not who I am, but that was futile because I am exactly who I say I am. That didn't work so they tried to change who they said they were. In the end they had to come clean because they just couldn't keep straight all the lies they told. It is the same with you and eventually you will have to either come clean or leave in embarrassment!
[/quote]
Read my posts in "Privet" about my religious believes. Do they sound evangelical to you?

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Plu"So why are you against gay marriage, if that is what it takes to make them happy and it does not hurt anyone?
I am also against this: if it makes happy a man to marry his daughter I will not support this.
Quote from: "Plu"It sounds more like you enjoy claiming that you want people to be happy, but really only want them do what you want.
Not at all. If a man wants to marry his own daughter he should  fight for this right and if he wins he will have it.  If gays want to marry they should fight for their right to have gay marriage and when they win they will have it and they will be happy. But I have MY RIGHT not to support it.
Gays can not force me to support gay marriage. I can not force gays not to have their gay marriage.
I don't have to give my support if I CHOOSE. What I can not do is this: I can not take away from gays by force what they won. This life is constant fight. But it should be always civil. And loser should  accept victory of the other side.
Incest and homsexuality are not the same thing goofball. One (incest) is a crime (even though the bible endorses incest), and homosexuality is an involentary product of nature.
No one wants you to support marraige between gay people, but we do want you to quit trying to force your religious mythology on everyone.

mykcob4

My word Eve you are fucked up.
1) You said that you are Russian and Ukranian. That says that you calim to be Russian so quit lying...YOU DID CLAIM TO BE RUSSIAN!

2) "I know this to. I gave my opinion that usually people not polite is because they don't like to hear what others say or do. They don't like their freedom to do so. Not being polite is form of abuse and form of force."
Bullshit no one not I have ever said we don't like your freedom to express yourself. What we don't like is the lies that you tell, the fact that what you say is wrong and/or highly inaccurate. No one is "forcing" you to do anything you idiot!

3) Kuna Idaho (if there is such a place) is most certainly in the north

4) "Smaller government and REASONABLE taxes is not extreme. ObamaNOTcare is EXTREME. It FORCES me to buy what I don't need.
't want to do."

Are you kidding? The repukes have created the biggest government in history, and that isn't even the fight. The tea party is refighting the civil war and trying to institute "states rights" because they want to impose racism, slavery, ands corporate corruption. The federal government isn't the bad guy here, it's the people reliving the civil war. And you don't know a thing aboput the Affordable Care Act. No one is forcing you to buy anything. The Supreme Court proved that fact so quit spinning and lying! Asshole!

5) "It is not. It is WE ARE THE PEOPLE of the USA. "
You aren't THE people of the USA. You are a very small minority of the people of the USA and not a very intelligent percentage of the population at that. You don't speak for the whole nation, not even a very big portion of this nation.

6) "UNLESS he or she learns English lives here for 20 years and watches news."
You don't watch the "news." You watch propaganda, you watch FOX!

7) "You are wrong. If you watch Sean Hannity then you will knoiw about Mark Levin and then you will listen to Mark Lavin and you will LEARN something importnat."
Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are propagandist. They have been exposed do many times for blantant lies that it isn't even funny. FOX is a propaganda machine, nothing less than that.

8) "I live in Idaho and I am BLESSED to be LDS. I am not evangelical. You see how WRONG you are."
The LDS are extremist. The US actually had to fight a war against the LDS once because they are so extreme. You are a religious extremist and that is the same thing as an evangelical.

9) "I live in Idaho and I am BLESSED to be LDS. I am not evangelical. You see how WRONG you are."
We'll see but I know that I am not wrong.

10) "I graduated State Kiev Polytechnical University. I study for 6 years. I am an engineer. it was not allowed to homeschool. Communist don't like it. They have to BRAINWASH kids like leberals do here."
I doubt your credentials and Liberals don't brainwash people.
As for the rest there is no reason to respond to it as it is just repeating the same old shit. I'm going to get to the bottom of this one way or the other if I have to use a tech to find out who you really are or not. I'm going to exdpose you mark my word. I can already see you peeing in your pants. It's coming, you're going to be very embarrassed. Get ready for the shit to hit the fan you fucking fraud!

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"My word Eve you are fucked up.
1) You said that you are Russian and Ukranian. That says that you calim to be Russian so quit lying...YOU DID CLAIM TO BE RUSSIAN!
Please remind where exactly I said:"I am Russian"? I said that I speak Russian. I was born in Kiev. It is eastern part of Ukraine. Most people in this part speak Russian. But in western part of Ukraine most people speak Ukrainian. So all people in Ukraine speak both languages. I speak Russian and Ukrainian. I also speak Spanish. I lived for many years in LA California among Latinos.
If you don't show where I said that I am Russian you have to admit that you are mistaken.

Quote from: "mykcob4"Bullshit no one not I have ever said we don't like your freedom to express yourself. What  WEdon't like is the lies that you tell, the fact that what you say is wrong and/or highly inaccurate. No one is "forcing" you to do anything you idiot!
Are you "we"? Since when? Or you are a spoke person for everybody here? What is the lie? Be more specific please.

Quote from: "mykcob4"3) Kuna Idaho (if there is such a place) is most certainly in the north
You see you were wrong. I never have been to southern states. I lived in New York. Then in California. Now I live in Idaho. It is very beautiful country. Kuna is close to Nampa. It is south of Boise.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Are you kidding? The repukes have created the biggest government in history, and that isn't even the fight. The tea party is refighting the civil war and trying to institute "states rights" because they want to impose racism, slavery, ands corporate corruption.
What is wrong with state rights? I don't want slavery and I am not racist. I never heard that tea party impose racism and slavery. accept I hear it from you.

Quote from: "mykcob4"The federal government isn't the bad guy here,
Nobody claims that federal  government is bad guy here. But BIG CORRUPTED government is BAD. Everybody would agree with that. If you think that big corrupted government is good than there is something wrong with you.

Quote from: "mykcob4"And you don't know a thing aboput the Affordable Care Act.
Do you think you know a thing about ObamaNOTcare? You voted for it WITHOUT KNOWING what in it.  I do not support unless I know what it is. When you vote and don't know what is in the law you vote like ignorant person. Or you just BELIEVE AND HOPE in your Savior King Obama?  :rollin:

Quote from: "mykcob4"No one is forcing you to buy anything.
If I don't buy I will be fined. It is FORCING in my world.

Quote from: "mykcob4"The Supreme Court proved that fact so quit spinning and lying! Asshole!
I think Supreme Court didn't read the law the same as Nancy Pelosi didn't read it or you. Obama said yesterday that he promised that he will not be perfect president and that he kept this promise. At least he kept one promise :rollin: All world is laughing at us.
Quote from: "mykcob4"You aren't THE people of the USA.
You are a very small minority of the people of the USA
You hate minorities? It is RACISM. Blacks are minority. They are not THE people of the USA? Latinos? Gays? they are minorities. They are not THE people of USA?

Quote from: "mykcob4"and not a very intelligent percentage of the population at that.
Who says? Mister who knows it all? :rollin:

Quote from: "mykcob4"You don't watch the "news." You watch propaganda, you watch FOX!
FOX is news. I have to educate on this? WOW!
And what is news in yoiur world? is it  liberal lapdog media who is in love with their Savior and King Obama? MSNBC is media? :rollin:

Quote from: "mykcob4"Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are propagandist. They have been exposed do many times for blantant lies that it isn't even funny. FOX is a propaganda machine, nothing less than that.
exposed by WHOM? by lapdog media who is in love with their Savior? Lapdog media only BELIEVE and HOPE.

Quote from: "mykcob4"The LDS are extremist. The US actually had to fight a war against the LDS once because they are so extreme. You are a religious extremist and that is the same thing as an evangelical.
To fight a war or revolution is EXTREMISM according to you. You are extremist and you racist. May be you are KKK also.  :evil:

Quote from: "mykcob4""I live in Idaho and I am BLESSED to be LDS. I am not evangelical. You see how WRONG you are."
We'll see but I know that I am not wrong.
Show me first that I said:" I am Russian" then you will know that you are not wrong. :-D

Quote from: "mykcob4"I doubt your credentials and Liberals don't brainwash people.
I don't care about your doubts. Liberals brainwash kids and young people. They are very clever by doing this. WE THE PEOPLE have follow this example. And we started to do this.

Quote from: "mykcob4"I'm going to exdpose you mark my word. I can already see you peeing in your pants. It's coming, you're going to be very embarrassed. GET READY for the shit to hit the fan you fucking fraud!
[/quote]
In the  USSR all kids were part of communist organization that was called Pioneers. When to become a members we had to pledge. They asked us:"ARE YOU READY?" we answered: "ALWAYS READY" . That was so stupid. Ready for what?
Any way  I am always ready as every brainwashed pioneer should be. Communists didn't break me. So one liberal progressive punk :twisted:   is not a scary thing for me.
I feel compassion for you though.

Plu

QuoteFOX is news.

Joke of the day.

All the major news media in the US is pretty much a propoganda engine for something or other. Try foreign news networks like the BBC or some of the smaller ones. And even then, be careful not to fall in the propaganda trap.

Never forget that supplying news is a business and the goal is to make money, not tell people what happens in the world.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Eve":-D
:Hangman:  :ANAL:  :blahblah:  ](*,)

Eve

Quote from: "Plu"
QuoteFOX is news.
All the major news media in the US is pretty much a propoganda engine for something or other.
I agree with You. But it is better than MSNBC or CNN or any other liberal media here. When media is IN LOVE with Obama don't wait anything objective. They will not investigate IRS or Bengazie or ObamaNOTcare.
Saying that I don't agree with everything I hear on FOX. But they are the most trusted media so far.

Eve

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "Eve":-D
:Hangman:  :ANAL:  :blahblah:  ](*,)
:-D

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Are you kidding? The repukes have created the biggest government in history, and that isn't even the fight. The tea party is refighting the civil war and trying to institute "states rights"
Why do you HATE OUR Constitution?
Article I Section 8:
Congress has Power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the USA:
BUT
ALL DUTIES, IMPOSTS and EXCISES SHALL BE UNIFORM THROUGHOUT the UNITED STATES
Powers of Federal Government ARE LIMITED.
WE THE PEOPLE of IDAHO want to take back what is OURS. :-D

mykcob4

What a crock of shit Eve. What a total crock of shit. I have read some fucked up shit over time but your last post on this thread takes the cake.
Eve said: "Please remind where exactly I said:"I am Russian"? I said that I speak Russian."
So what you said that you are from that area. I contend that you aren't and are a fraud.

I can speak for everyone when I say that we aren't against freedom of speech but you actually don't know what that is and it has been illustrated for you more than once on this thread.

Eve said"What is wrong with state rights? I don't want slavery and I am not racist. I never heard that tea party impose racism and slavery. accept I hear it from you."
States rights is what the Civil War was fought over and the states lost. States wanted to have the right to superceed federal law in particular the law against slavery.
Section 19 Article I of the Constitution of the United States of America:
No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Essentially states don't have rights and may only govern what the Federal government leaves to them.
I don't think corrupt government is good, never said it was good, but you don't know what corruption is. You go on and on about Obama but haven't provided any evidence what so ever about a crime or corruption..NADA ZIP NOTHING! Corruption comes from the conservatives and giant corrupt corporation. Like ALEC. Heres an example:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/opini ... .html?_r=0
I didn't vote on the Affordable Care Act. I am not a Congressperson. The fact is that all you know about the Affordable Care Act is what FOX told you and thats a pack of lies.
here you can read the actual law instead of just parroting FOX:https://www.healthcare.gov/where-can-i-read-the-affordable-care-act/
Eve posted:"You hate minorities? It is RACISM. Blacks are minority. They are not THE people of the USA? Latinos? Gays? they are minorities. They are not THE people of USA?"
Thats not what I said. You said that YOU are the people of the USA and I pointed out that you aren't the people of the USA just a small part. I didn't ever say I hate minorities. You just flat out lied.
Most studies show that conservatives generally have lower IQs than Liberals and moderates, especially extreme conservatives like tea baggers.http://createperfection.hubpages.com/hu ... ervatives#
FOX is not news. It doesn't follow ethical journalism rules or ethics:http://mediamatters.org/research/2009/10/27/30-reasons-why-fox-news-is-not-legit/156164
The mormons weren't fighting a revolution. They were committing acts of sedition and treason:http://io9.com/5981536/a-19th-century-war-against-mormons
Liberals don't brainwash people churches do. I went to catechism and parochial schools untill High school. Nothing Liberal about that.
So you see EVE I have yet again shot down every one of your lies and assertions one by one with FACTS and proof. I soon will be exposing you for the fraud you really are.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Are you kidding? The repukes have created the biggest government in history, and that isn't even the fight. The tea party is refighting the civil war and trying to institute "states rights"
Why do you HATE OUR Constitution?
Article I Section 8:
Congress has Power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the USA:
BUT
ALL DUTIES, IMPOSTS and EXCISES SHALL BE UNIFORM THROUGHOUT the UNITED STATES
Powers of Federal Government ARE LIMITED.
WE THE PEOPLE of IDAHO want to take back what is OURS. :-D
You fucking idiot. You can't get away with EDITING THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!
I LOVE the Constitution. I served 22+ years in the USMC defending it against people just like you. I have been awarded the Purple Heart 3 times. Don't you EVER question my love for the Constitution. You don't even know the Constitution that's why you have to edit it.
You don't speak for the people of Idaho/Alabama or where ever you are really from and you certainly don't speak for the USA!
You shouldn't even TRY to argue Constitutional Law with me or anyone else for that matter. You most likely wanted to use Amendment X which reads:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."
But instead yoiu used Article I section 8 which only bolsters MY agruement.
Basically because of the two laws posted here the fed can do anything concerning the states and the states can only do things if the fed ignores it or okays it.
You're a real dumbass.

Eve

2.mykcob4
I am tired of you. You have no respect for me. You are acting like a very abusive person.
You are very arrogant, unkind, rude, unpleasant, miserable person. You are full of anger, hate and bitterness. You need help. Really.
I have COMPASSION for you.

Quote from: "mykcob4"I have been awarded the Purple Heart 3 times
Thanks for what you have done for this country. But I don't think you a good person.

Quote from: "mykcob4"I didn't vote on the Affordable Care Act. I am not a Congressperson.
When you vote for Obama you support/vote for this BAD law. You never knew what's in it. You supported it as an IGNORANT FOOL.

I am done with you UNLESS you TRY just TRY to respect me at least a little bit. Adios amigo. Dosvidania. Dopobachennya.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"2.mykcob4
I am tired of you. You have no respect for me. You are acting like a very abusive person.
You are very arrogant, unkind, rude, unpleasant, miserable person. You are full of anger, hate and bitterness. You need help. Really.
I have COMPASSION for you.

Quote from: "mykcob4"I have been awarded the Purple Heart 3 times
Thanks for what you have done for this country. But I don't think you a good person.

Quote from: "mykcob4"I didn't vote on the Affordable Care Act. I am not a Congressperson.
When you vote for Obama you support/vote for this BAD law. You never knew what's in it. You supported it as an IGNORANT FOOL.

I am done with you UNLESS you TRY just TRY to respect me at least a little bit. Adios amigo. Dosvidania. Dopobachennya.
Look goofball I know I have not been nice but you deserve every bit of it. I gave you a pass on your introduction OP but your first post after that was insulting, condescending and utter bullshit. You have displayed that YOU are the ignorant fool. You proved it by not understanding the simplest fundemental things. You don't know the Constitution. You don't know the difference between hate speech, impolite speech, and freedom of speech. You don't even know your own bible. And you certainly don't know how the law works.
What you do know is how to parrot the most propagandist bullshit that FOX spews everyday.
So you may be done with me but I am not done with you until I want to be.