News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I like atheists on this site

Started by Mmm, November 13, 2013, 09:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I think they realize how stupid they really are and try to show how dumb we are and it isn't working and they get so frustrated they keep trying.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gerard

Quote from: "Jason78"Maybe SalsaShark is back :D

Whatever happened to him?

Gerard

stromboli

As I recall, Salsa was banned for being a bit too abrasive. Personally I liked the guy.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "leo"This troll is funny .
Is this even trolling? I mean he's annoying, but he isn't really hurting anyone.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

I think this is a drive by pointless thread..not that there's anything wrong with that. Many of us make pointless threads....except me. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

I'm starting to wonder if the OP is accusing us of groupthink?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SilentFutility

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "stromboli"As I recall, Salsa was banned for being a bit too abrasive. Personally I liked the guy.

Salsashark was a pretty intelligent poster.

He was.
I think he got bored of the place and started deliberately pushing people's buttons though. Seemed that way to me anyway.

I'm sure the mods had their reasons. In general simply not being nice isn't enough to get you banned so he must have done something that they considered crossing a line beyond this.

stromboli

Quote from: "SilentFutility"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "stromboli"As I recall, Salsa was banned for being a bit too abrasive. Personally I liked the guy.

Salsashark was a pretty intelligent poster.

He was.
I think he got bored of the place and started deliberately pushing people's buttons though. Seemed that way to me anyway.

I'm sure the mods had their reasons. In general simply not being nice isn't enough to get you banned so he must have done something that they considered crossing a line beyond this.

I agree. I'm pretty sure he was looking to get banned.

alexsabus

stromboli

Just remember that Mmm is not pronounced Mmmmm.... its pronounced M?