News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I like atheists on this site

Started by Mmm, November 13, 2013, 09:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mmm

Their fur is warm, i like them, peaceful and kind...really nice and chill fun, just cool.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Gerard

Quote from: "Mermaid"I don't have fur. I have wool.

You mean a fleece.

Gerard

Solitary

And it's kind of white like snow is now.  :shock:  :popcorn:  Solitaty
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh gosh.. the troll is back to make yet more pointless threads. How cute.  :-&
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Doesn anyone else notice a striking resemblance between Mmm and eve and MmmAtlas and Granoinia-whateverthefuckhisnamewas?

Just putting that out there...

Jason78

Is Mmm pretending to be a sheep, or does it think we're sheeps?  Or is he trying to make himself out to be a shepherd or some sort of farmer?

If he were a troll he'd be here trying to rile us with some obvious misinformation.  If he were a theist, he'd be an arse.  But just seems to post about being soft and fuzzy, I don't get it.

Maybe he's one of those "furries" I keep hearing so much about.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Sal1981

Quote from: "drunkenshoe""Off with his heaaaad!" :P
"You have a regrettably large head! I would very much like to hat it!"

Plu

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Doesn anyone else notice a striking resemblance between Mmm and eve and MmmAtlas and Granoinia-whateverthefuckhisnamewas?

Just putting that out there...

It's probably the same guy, yeah. I'm going to give it a few more posts, but he's probably going to be banned before the end of the week.

Mermaid

Don't you have access to IP addresses?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Plu

I do, he changed his IP-address but it's from the same region. All signs point to it being the same guy, but I'm not going to ban him on a hunch. We'll see what he has to say for a little longer :)

Mermaid

Ah, so he's a career troll. I am sure he has a rich and rewarding life.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Amazing. I'm retired and I have a busier life and more things to do than people who come on the internet just to troll. What a sad existence.