News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Privet!

Started by Eve, November 11, 2013, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Your 'arguments are falling flat, but nude pics fix everything...unless you're..err..you know...ugly? :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Eve

:-|

AllPurposeAtheist

I vote ugly..and by the way.. I don't play these silly games of trying to prove there is no god. If there were a god I'm pretty sure he/she/it would 'personally' tell me and not some fucking preacher I have no reason whatsoever to believe.

AllPurposeAtheist

Just wondering 'Eve'.. How thankful are you for your god slamming the Philippines recently with a typhoon killing so many and leaving hundreds of thousand homeless with nowhere to go? Gee thanks god. :roll:

Eve

Eve

Eve

AllPurposeAtheist

"HE" has never said one damned word. "HE" isn't real, but obviously you're not really convinced "HE" is as powerful as "HE" claims.

Eve

stromboli

Long arguments that have been made here multiple times, but at the end, Eve, your belief is based on unproven assumptions. Consider that 6,000 years of history and centuries of intellectual inquiry have not produced evidence of a god, your god or any other. There is no list of proven miracles, no list of proven prophecies, a host of contradictory claims and yes, the bible does support slavery

http://www.evilbible.com/Slavery.htm

Just so you know.

Solitary

QuoteSomething can not be created from nothing. Even kindergardeners know this. But there is FACT: intelligent being can CREATE or better to say ORGANIZE something from something.

Are you trying to say God made himself, or that the universe is intelligent?

Have you ever heard of Synchronized Chaos? No God or intelligence needed.    

[youtube:2hjd69xn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdYw2Gb1UI[/youtube:2hjd69xn]

You can't explain that with a God or intelligence. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Eve"In laboratory? Are You saying that intelligent beings created conditions for matter to be organized? What if there was no laboratory and conditions that were created by intelligence?
Matter organized by itself in laboratory only because intelligent beings HAD DESIRE to make it possible.
If there was no intelligent being and laboratory that particular organization would never happen.
You seem to be confusing laboratory experiments with engineering. A laboratory re-creates a natural condition that causes the event to occur. You do this because it is either unfeasible to perform the experiment in a natural environment (i.e. studying the effects of vacuum, which would normally require going into space), or because the environment no longer exists (i.e. the conditions for life to form, which occurred in Early Earth and whose conditions no longer occur on Modern Earth). If it can be reproduced in a laboratory experiment, it can occur in nature. Engineering is when we build lasers and shit that, as far as we know, do not occur in nature. Big difference.

Quote from: "Eve"I know. Rock is physical matter and will never organize anything. It has no intelligence that gods/creators/humans have.
Rock can still interact with surrounding chemicals. Regardless, science does not claim that life came from rocks. (Though the Bible, ironically, thinks we do.)

Quote from: "Eve"Do You have any example on Earth: that something that doesn't have intelligence would have some kind of desire or goal/purpose?
Strawman question. No one but you is claiming any such thing.

Quote from: "Eve"I like these words of Yours:" and WE can reproduce the chemical reactions in laboratory conditions".
In other words: WE(GODS/CREATORS/INTELLIGENT BEINGS) can reproduce chemical reaction in laboratory conditions. Conditions that were created by US(GODS/CREATORS). If not US/WE there wouldn't be that specific creation in one small part of Universe(laboratory).
 :-D
There's no creation going on. It is only an interaction of chemicals, and any chemical reaction we can reproduce can and does occur in nature. You really don't understand how a lab experiment works, do you? Take it from someone who has actually conducted a few: they don't work the way you seem to think.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Quotewhy would chaos/physical matter organize something?

That's a good question. But it does happen.

[youtube:i17qxm0f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViLqrT6UUU[/youtube:i17qxm0f]

Solitary

And how about this one: [youtube:150qh4k1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8ciWSgc_k[/youtube:150qh4k1] These all show order out of Chaos without intelligence.

Eugeny Anatolievich

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.