Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Privet!

Started by Eve, November 11, 2013, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Where do you follow Him?[/quote]
Everywhere I go. :-D[/quote]

Is He there when you masturbate or go to the toilet? Can you send pictures? :shock:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hmm.. Let's talk about the nude photos of yourself you want to share with us. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Hi, so you're christian eh? Well you must understand that this an Atheist forum.
Oh! I do, I do. :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"If you have an arguement, then you would have to prove with real evidence of your god. Otherwise there will no point in you going any further.
To have an argument doesn't require a proof of anything.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Now what would you like to talk about?
many things. :-D
You said discussion not argument and anyway in science when you present your side it's called presenting your argument. You do have to have facts otherwise there is no reason to discuss it.

Eve

:-|

mykcob4

Quote from: "Solitary"What do you mean when you say you are Christian?
Q:Who is Christian?
A:Person who believes that Jesus is Messiah(Christ) and Savior and who follows Him.
I believe and I follow Him.
Quote from: "Solitary"A lot of people go to church and Cease to be Christians.  :popcorn:  Solitary
I agree that it is possible.
A christian is not necessarily your definition. A christian is just someone that obeys a doctrine that they believe to be christian. The doctrines of today can be argued as not christian at all but rather political manisfestation of different organizations.
If you declare that your belief is based on "the christian bible" then you have to pin down which bible as there are many versions that claim to be THE christian bible. And more to that fact there is no original bible to take a lead from. The scrolls were discovered many years after several well modified and edited bibles were published. The catholic church had control over what is called the bible for centuries and they threw out and added so many things that there is no resemblnce to what original they may have founded their bible on. Then the protestants edited and modified their versions so many times that they don't come close to what could actually be described as a bible.
That brings us to the next point that you may provide which is that you ascribe to the "word of god, or the will of god." Since there is no word of a god written of otherwise, we must take a look at the "will of god."
How can anyone know what that is? Since they can't prove a god, they can't prove the will of a god.
You have no way to back up anything that you say or wish to say and so we must dismiss anything that you provide for a discussion.
And since we must dismiss any of your post, for you TO post on any thread or start a thread we must consider you a troll. Thats unfortunate but it is the only logical recourse for everyone here.
You eve are a troll. Nothing you say can be considered with any credibility. Therefor you must with all haste leave at once. Find a fantasy forum that accepts the myths of gods and hearsay books of allagory. You can play like the uneducated children that you are. Armymen, dollies, dungeons & dragons and gods....all the same, childish.

Eve

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Eve"To have an argument doesn't require a proof of anything.
No, but winning an argument does.

Please remember these guidelines while you're having your "interesting" discussions:
  • Every argument you make about religion is one we have heard a thousand times.
  • Most of what you say will be dismissed out of hand. (See above.)
  • If we're in a good mood, we'll answer your arguments.
  • If you answer our counterpoints by repeating your assertion, we'll make fun of you.
  • If you're a good girl and we're feeling exceptionally generous, we might actually take the time to explain our beliefs and the reasoning behind them to you.
  • Should you demonstrate the latter point to be a waste of our time, we usually start calling for the banhammer.
  • Besides you, we have exactly one theist on the forum at the moment who has not either left or been banned.

Have fun, now. :-D
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Eve"FACT: physical matter/chaos has no intelligence. Which means has no purposes/no goals, and no desires. Physical matter doesn't need to organize itself.
Yet matter does organize itself. Many such instances of it doing so are easily reproduced in a laboratory.
Quote from: "Eve"FACT: rock can not produce something intelligent or organize something. Why? it doesn't have to and it doesn't need to.
No one has ever claimed that rocks produce intelligence. Er, let me amend that statement: no one who knows what the fuck they're talking about has ever claimed this.
Quote from: "Eve"FACT: it has to be an  intelligence to have a desire and purpose to create something
This is verifiably wrong.
Quote from: "Eve"ARGUMENT: base on these facts why do I have to believe that eternal and infinite chaos will create intelligence? or organize anything without having intelligence?
Because it happens, we observe it happening, and we can reproduce the chemical reactions in laboratory conditions.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Eve

AllPurposeAtheist

As per aitm doctrine... Nude pics or it didn't happen.
It's at the top of every page here..Thank you. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

Quote from: "mykcob4"A christian is not necessarily your definition.
I don't have my definition. I shared with You Christ's definition. :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"A christian is just someone that obeys a doctrine that they believe to be christian.
Who says?
Quote from: "mykcob4"The doctrines of today can be argued as not christian at all but rather political manisfestation of different organizations.
I agree.
Quote from: "mykcob4"If you declare that your belief is based on "the christian bible" then you have to pin down which bible as there are many versions that claim to be THE christian bible.
No, I don't declare this.

Quote from: "mykcob4"And more to that fact there is no original bible to take a lead from. The scrolls were discovered many years after several well modified and edited bibles were published. The catholic church had control over what is called the bible for centuries and they threw out and added so many things that there is no resemblnce to what original they may have founded their bible on. Then the protestants edited and modified their versions so many times that they don't come close to what could actually be described as a bible.
Thanks for info. But I already knew this.

Quote from: "mykcob4"That brings us to the next point that you may provide which is that you ascribe to the "word of god, or the will of god." Since there is no word of a god written of otherwise, we must take a look at the "will of god."
Word of God is truth. There are parts of truth in the Bible(bibles)
Quote from: "mykcob4"How can anyone know what that(will) is? Since they can't prove a god, they can't prove the will of a god.
By receiving personal revelation. By knowing what His Prophets say in our days.

Quote from: "mykcob4"You have no way to back up anything that you say or wish to say and so we must dismiss anything that you provide for a discussion.
I don't have to back up anything I say. Why? Because I don't make You to believe in God of Israel.
Quote from: "mykcob4"And since we must dismiss any of your post, for you TO post on any thread or start a thread we must consider you a troll. Thats unfortunate but it is the only logical recourse for everyone here.
You may consider whatever You wish, friend. I respect You.  :-D
Quote from: "mykcob4"You eve are a troll. Nothing you say can be considered with any credibility. Therefor you must with all haste leave at once.
Must?
Troll troll troll. Can I make it any plainer? You haven't refuted anything that I've said. Sooner or later you must leave either on your own or by virtue of the board you will be ousted. I am not threatening you and I can't make you go away but be rest assured it will happen.

Eve

Eve

Eve

mykcob4

Quote from: "mykcob4"You said discussion not argument and anyway in science when you present your side it's called presenting your argument. You do have to have facts otherwise there is no reason to discuss it.
FACT: physical matter/chaos has no intelligence. Which means has no purposes/no goals, and no desires. Physical matter doesn't need to organize itself.
FACT: rock can not produce something intelligent or organize something. Why? it doesn't have to and it doesn't need to.
FACT: it has to be an  intelligence to have a desire and purpose to create something
ARGUMENT: base on these facts why do I have to believe that eternal and infinite chaos will create intelligence? or organize anything without having intelligence?
 :-D
Lets just assume the things that you claim as fact really are...and they're not. It doesn't mean that there is any god whatsoever. You are making  a huge leap ignoring the connection required to be the truth. You say that something has to have intelligence to create something, but you don't prove that any god let alone YOUR god was the intelligence that YOU ASSUME is needed to create something. So even if you're right( and you're not), you're only half right and you make an illogical assumption for the rest of it.
Here are the real facts. Something can be and has been created out of nothing Stephen Hawking proved it and provides his proof in a scientific paper presented to the British Academy of Science but also in his book 'Something From Nothing.' http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/rel ... 2_ST_N.htm