10 Things Traditional Christians Got Wrong

Started by stromboli, November 10, 2013, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Quote from: "FrogMan"
Quote from: "Eve"communists say:  Progressives destroy individualism but communism gives freedom and best opportunity. I am not buying your preaching about how wonderful progressives work is.
Obama's website is evidence of  how progressives do their work. By the way communists are not better. Everything in their hands gets ruined.

Holy babble, do you mods see this?  Obama and commies and progressives, oh my!  

I feel dirty for taking part in this slaughtering.  Obvious troll is obvious.

Ban hammer coming in 3......2......1......
Hey welcome back ! Glad to see you around !
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

leo

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "Plu"Stop feeding the trolls gentlemen :)
But I need a chew toy!
Yes funny trolls pets are fun !  :popcorn:  :popcorn:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Democracy is not when the majority wins in this nation. The USA is a representative democracy and a nation of laws not men. That means that we elect representatives and the majority doesn't rule. That also means that individual civil rights are supreme and trump majority(mob) rule. When you say you don't care about the Supreme Court, you are saying that you don't care about civil rights, individual rights, or the rule of law.
I care about all those things. I don't believe in mob rule. But I believe that people should vote on gay marriage.  Mob rule is when progressives make me buy what I don't want to buy. This is MOB RULE!!  
Quote from: "mykcob4"Oh and by the way, Progressives are far different than communist. Progressives work for the freedom of oppertunity of an individual. Communist destroys individualism. So don't preach to me about politics because you are sorely wrong.
communists say:  Progressives destroy individualism but communism gives freedom and best opportunity. I am not buying your preaching about how wonderful progressives work is.
Obama's website is evidence of  how progressives do their work. By the way communists are not better. Everything in their hands gets ruined.
Nope that is just the propaganda that you've bought into.
Progressives don't make you buy a damned thing. Mob rule is when a bunch of religious zealots infringe on peoples individual freedom and forcing their religious mythology on people.
It's not Obama's website moron. It would have been up and running well if Ted tea party fascist Cruz didn't committ treason and try to bring down the government. If you don't progressives you must hate America, because this nation was founded by, for , and because of proggressives.
Proggressives got the world out of a depression,  saved us from another one that Bush started, won world wars I and II, killed Osama Bin Laden, freed Russia from communism, won the war in Kosavo, ended slavery, gave women the vote, gave minorities the vote, and that is the short list of a huge list.
And I'm not for the least buying your fake European act. I bet that you are an American  born evangelical probably from Texas, Oklahoma, or one of the fucked up red states. So you can quit with the strategic broken english crap.

Jason78

Quote from: "Eve"It doesn't matter. Natural law or judicial law - concept is the same: if I have no capacity to obey the law I am not blatant breaker of the law.  :)

The two concepts are totally different.  

That's why we have different words for them.

Quote from: "Eve"OK, when a person is not capable to reproduce he/she doesn't break anything.
When a person is capable to reproduce he/she breaks natural law. If a cat decides not to reproduce it will break natural law.

Well you've solved your own dilemma there!  A homosexual man isn't capable of reproducing, so he's not broken your natural law of every living thing must have babies.

It does however now present you with the larger problem of all those heterosexual couples that wont reproduce.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Jason78

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "Plu"Stop feeding the trolls gentlemen :)
But I need a chew toy!

And it's so cute!  Can I keep it? :D
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Eve"Typical communist thinking. I am not surprised. Communist/progressive decides ho deserves what and uses while claiming he is for freedom an opportunities for others.

You decided what I deserve ad forced on me your uncivility. It is pure evil. :twisted:
Yup, yup, you got me, I'm a Nazi-Communist-Satanist-Muslim-Jew-Atheist bent on destroying Christianity, the last hope for human salvation. ph34r m3

Quote from: "Eve"Oh, Great Master, you are so kind.
I am a beneficent god.

Quote from: "Eve"really? and what is my religion?
An enlightened, humble Christian, dedicated to the extermination of evil. Sickening.

Quote from: "Eve"I agreed to be polite on this forum to others. I keep my word. You don't.
Word? I don't seem to recall ever agreeing to be polite on an unconditional basis. Oh right, because I didn't.

Quote from: "Eve"Read the rules, my friend. Keep your agreement. civil person is always civil person. You are not civil person.
RELAX, my friend. :-D
I have made no agreement to remain civil with obvious trolls.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"[ Image ]
AMEN! Praise to the Mods!!! Praise to the Mods!!!  :rollin:

Eve

Quote from: "Jason78"Well you've solved your own dilemma there!  A homosexual man isn't capable of reproducing, so he's not broken your natural law of every living thing must have babies.
I agree. If he isn't capable than he doesn't brake the law "multiply and replenish the earth"

Quote from: "Jason78"It does however now present you with the larger problem of all those heterosexual couples that wont reproduce.
I agree with You. They break the law.

The only argument against gay marriage is this: If I believe that it is immoral I will never support it. If I believe that marriage between father and his daughter is immoral I will never support it. Does it mean that I am a bad person? No. Does it mean that supporters of gay marriage are bad people? No.
If I believe that plural marriage is moral I will support it. Not to support gay marriage is my right and doesn't make me a bad person. Not to support marriage between parent and child is my right and doesn't make me a bad person.
 I agree that what Bible says is not an argument.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Jason78"Well you've solved your own dilemma there!  A homosexual man isn't capable of reproducing, so he's not broken your natural law of every living thing must have babies.
I agree. If he isn't capable than he doesn't brake the law "multiply and replenish the earth"

Quote from: "Jason78"It does however now present you with the larger problem of all those heterosexual couples that wont reproduce.
I agree with You. They break the law.

The only argument against gay marriage is this: If I believe that it is immoral I will never support it. If I believe that marriage between father and his daughter is immoral I will never support it. Does it mean that I am a bad person? No. Does it mean that supporters of gay marriage are bad people? No.
If I believe that plural marriage is moral I will support it. Not to support gay marriage is my right and doesn't make me a bad person. Not to support marriage between parent and child is my right and doesn't make me a bad person.
 I agree that what Bible says is not an argument.
Couple of points.
1) No one cares if support marraige between gays or not. We only care that you want to take away someone's individual rights and forcing YOUR religious belief on the citizens of this nation.
2) Incest and pedophilia are in no way shape or form comparable to gay marraige and you doing so is intellectually dishonest. Besides the bible endorses incest. Lott made love to his daughters. So god's law has no problem with incest. If you agree with the bible then you endorse incest as well.
You are still a NAZI fascist bitch so yes you are a bad person.