10 Things Traditional Christians Got Wrong

Started by stromboli, November 10, 2013, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"Eve, why don't you admit you aren't in Russia and are a bigoted Tea Bagger?  :roll:  :popcorn: Solitary
I never said that I am in Russia. I was born in Kiev, Ukraine I grew up there and now I am proud to be an American citizen. I love this country and Constitution. I hate BIG CORRUPTED government. I don't support progressives because I had enough of them and their ideology when I lived in Ukraine/ former Soviet Union.
That is why now I am a constitutional conservative aka Tea Bagger. :-D

Jason78

Quote from: "Eve"Blatant breakers of the law are those who CHOOSE to disobey the law. Those who can't are not breakers.
For example, there is a law of the land - OBAMACARE. If I don't obey this law because I CHOOSE to I will be blatant breaker. But if I cannot afford "affordable"  Big Brother Obama should not make me/force me to buy it. God is fair. He doesn't ask me to do what I am not capable to do. Big Brother and Comrad Obama will fine me.

Look at you go!  Conflating nature with judicial law!

It's almost cute.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Eve

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "Eve"Church of Jesus Christ didn't exist on Earth by the end of the 1st century. All those Christians never belonged to the Church of Jesus Christ. Their justifications were not from God of Israel. Nothing happen to God of Israel. But something happened to Christians already in the 1st century. They broke the covenants.

This god created everything; the whole universe, the planet earth for human to live on and multiply, his only son was tortured, killed for the sins of every human in existence, but his ultimate truth collapsed as soon as it spread on earth, because 'something happened' to these Christians?
1)First, God of this world never said that He created everything, the whole universe. I don't where You got it from.
2)He can not FORCE people to obey His laws/covenants.  
3)Ultimate truth doesn't collapse when someone breaks the law.

Jason78

Quote from: "Eve"OK. And what is GAY marriage? Why do You add another word to word "marriage"? Isn't it for the purpose of making a some kind of DIFFERENCE?

Because gays can't get married.   The difference will come when a homosexual persons partner will enjoy all the rights and benefits of a heterosexual partner.

So unless you can think of a really good reason as to why my potential husband shouldn't enjoy the same rights as my potential wife, what exactly is your argument?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Solitary"Eve, why don't you admit you aren't in Russia and are a bigoted Tea Bagger?  :roll:  :popcorn: Solitary
I never said that I am in Russia. I was born in Kiev, Ukraine I grew up there and now I am proud to be an American citizen. I love this country and Constitution. I hate BIG CORRUPTED government. I don't support progressives because I had enough of them and their ideology when I lived in Ukraine/ former Soviet Union.
That is why now I am a constitutional conservative aka Tea Bagger. :-D

And now the truth comes out. And you think we weren't smart enough to figure that out? If you don't like big government why did you move here. I thought Russia was under communism? If it isn't then it is just like what we have here. You should move to France where they have a real Democracy.  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Atheon"
Quote from: "FrogMan"So gay marriage is wrong because god said "be fruitful and multiply"?
I didn't say that. Gay union contradicts natural law - reproduction of its own kind. PERIOD :-D
What about straight people who simply don't have kids?

Married or not, gays don't generally produce kids of their own. So allowing gays to marry changes nothing.

Those who oppose gay marriage are bigots.
And also the other much worse extreme... people who have kids and shouldn't. Including but not limited to, raising children when they shouldn't and having them grow up to become mentally scarred from their horrible upbringing, moms that have babies and throw them in the dumpster.

I would much rather a kid be raised by a happy same sex couple than being raised by shit parents. Plus I know of zero same sex couples that are unhappy together. I don't even think gays contradict natural law anymore, now that I think about it... even from an evolution standpoint. If the point of evolution is for a species to survive, maybe people who are gay is an evolution progression to keep population down, to avoid over-population. We seriously have too many people on this planet as it is.

Eve

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Eve"Blatant breakers of the law are those who CHOOSE to disobey the law. Those who can't are not breakers.
For example, there is a law of the land - OBAMACARE. If I don't obey this law because I CHOOSE to I will be blatant breaker. But if I cannot afford "affordable"  Big Brother Obama should not make me/force me to buy it. God is fair. He doesn't ask me to do what I am not capable to do. Big Brother and Comrad Obama will fine me.

Look at you go!  Conflating nature with judicial law!

It's almost cute.
It doesn't matter. Natural law or judicial law - concept is the same: if I have no capacity to obey the law I am not blatant breaker of the law.  :)

Eve

Quote from: "Atheon"
Quote from: "Plu"The rules aren't very nice towards the slaves.
who says?
The only good rule regarding slaves is "Thou shalt not own another human being." But instead, the Buybull tells people how to buy and treat slaves, thereby implicitly saying that slavery, which is one of the worst evils there is, is acceptable.

If the Buybull were truly a moral book, it would proscribe outright the ownership of human beings.
I didn't ask what You think what is nice or what is not nice. I don't need You to figure out this. I asked "who says that rules are not very nice?"

Solitary

What!  Natural laws can't be broken, civil laws can.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Gay marriage doesn't defy natural law. Marriage isn't natural.
Did I say that marriage defy natural law? when? Where?

Quote from: "mykcob4"Marriage is a manmade contract defining distribution of assets and nothing more you fucking idiot.
Can You be more civil AT LEAST? Did I ever told You that marriage is something more? But NOW I will tell You that it is more than that. Marriage is also a contract when both sides before witnesses PROMISE to be together in good times and bad times. They promise to love each other and  take care of each other.
Quote from: "mykcob4"Cats don't get married. Horses don't get married. There is nothing natural about it.
Again, I never said that marriage is a natural law. It is judicial law. God's laws for people are judicial laws.
Quote from: "mykcob4"No one is proposing that gay marraige will save the planet. It is simply respecting the individual rights of people and keeping assholes like YOU from ruling over thier individual rights.
Can You be AT LEAST more civil? Gosh.
Gay marriage is not the same as marriage. That is why You continue to say "GAY marriage". You all the time ADD another/extra word. To show some kind of DIFFERENCE. If You want to have something besides marriage - GAY marriage for example - vote for it. And let other people to do the same. Majority wins. This calls democracy. Progressives/communists don't like democracy? Of course they don't. Progressive/communists want to do what they think is right even though they always a MINORITY.
P.S. We can have marriages and  something different - gay marriages. But let MAJORITY decide what they want, NOT YOU.
Quote from: "mykcob4""Nothing will happen to this planet with overpopulation." You are oput of your mind. This planet can only sustain about 8 to 9 billion people at one time and that is if that population is completely cooperative and does things like reduce pollution. You are fucking dellussional!
what will happen to earth when we reach that number?

Quote from: "mykcob4"Don't worry about the ozone? How fucking stupid! The ozone protects us from radiation dumbass. You reduce the ozone by more than 7%, this planet becomes a burnt out molten rock GEESH!
Did I tell You that I don't know what ozone is? And how about NOT TO BELIEVE a false science? or You are one of those false prophets? I mean false scientist? :-D

Quote from: "mykcob4"Walmart, REALLY? Walmart promotes slave labor.
Wait when BIG BROTHER will become even bigger. Then You will know what real slavery is.
You MARKSIST!!!
  And what will You do without Walmarts? Produce Your own food? Produce Your own pants and shirts? Or You want to pay high prices?

Quote from: "mykcob4"Have you ever heard of the working poor?
Yes. I was one of them when progressives/communists like You were ruling in Soviet Union.
You want YUTOPIA? Well, I will dissapoint You. it is not REAL what You communist/progressive wish. Your "fair" society is MYTH, it is something that never existed, don't exist and will never exist.
If you take away Walmart and companies like Walmart your poor will become even more poor and You will have to produce EVERYTHING for Yourself by yourself. Is this what You wish   FOOL? Go to North Korea. You can have plenty of that.

Quote from: "mykcob4"Walmart employs people and pays them so poorly that they become the working poor.
They were already poor only without work. Walmart didn't make them poor. May be they were poor because THEY CHOSE not to graduate high school and not to go to college to become more rich? May be they were poor because they CHOSE to be drug addicts and couldn't become more productive? May be they were poor because they CHOSE not to learn English and get a better job? May be they were poor because they were not capable to do better?  

Quote from: "mykcob4"Walmart benefits noone,
not the cities that they don't pay taxes to,not the employees that they under pay, not the nations that manufacture goods for walmart, because Walmart pays so little for those goods that the factory workers are virtual slaves.
It benefits me when I need food or plastic wrap, or TV. I can not do it myself. I NEED Walmart FOR THAT.  :-D

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"What!  Natural laws can't be broken, civil laws can.  :roll:  Solitary
OK, when a person is not capable to reproduce he/she doesn't break anything.
When a person is capable to reproduce he/she breaks natural law. If a cat decides not to reproduce it will break natural law.
 :-D

PickelledEggs

QuoteYou MARKSIST!!!
I think you mean Marxist... after Karl marx, the father of communism.

Btw, I can tell that you have no clue how walmart does business. Please do some research before calling someone a communist.

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"And now the truth comes out.
Truth will always come out, my friend. I actually didn't hide the truth from You.
Quote from: "Solitary"And you think we weren't smart enough to figure that out?
You are smart. I don't mind You figure it out. And  I didn't try to hide this from anybody.

Quote from: "Solitary"If you don't like big government why did you move here.
I didn't believe that USA will ever be taken by communists/progressives.  I thought ALL americans hated big government and marksist ideology. I thought ALL americans LOVE their Constitution. I learned that it is false. By the way, friend, why do You like big government? why are you so foolish? or helpless?

Quote from: "Solitary"I thought Russia was under communism? If it isn't then it is just like what we have here. You should move to France where they have a real Democracy.  :lol:  Solitary
It was. Now it is here. We are getting more close to what Soviet People were SMART enough to GET RID OFF.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Eve"Can You be AT LEAST more civil? Gosh.
Asking mykob4 to be civil around theists is like asking a cat to stop scratching furniture. Honestly, the only reason I don't post in that style myself is because I think it's funny when you theists take my civility to mean that I'm taking you seriously.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Eve

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
QuoteYou MARKSIST!!!
I think you mean Marxist... after Karl marx, the father of communism.

Btw, I can tell that you have no clue how walmart does business. Please do some research before calling someone a communist.
May be I don't know how Walmart does business but I know that I NEED Walmart. I wish for something like Walmart when I lived in USSR and  when Big Brother took care of me.
Are You progressive? if yes, you are communist. There is one little difference between communists and progressives. Communists take responsibilty for evil they do. Progressives blame  insurance company or Walmart. PERIOD. :-D