10 Things Traditional Christians Got Wrong

Started by stromboli, November 10, 2013, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugeny Anatolievich

Quote from: "Eve"God of Israel means that He made a covenant with Israel(Jacob). He is also God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
It's jewish god. Let jews pray him, if they want. Let them believe in their fairy tales about Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and other ancient jews.
I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Jason78

Quote from: "Eve"Homosexuality contradicts one of the important laws of God of our world and law of the Universe/Nature: multiply and replenish.

I'd forgotten how every heterosexual act of sex ends with a pregnancy.   I didn't know it was a law though!  When did that happen?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mister Agenda

Not to mention that homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproducing, and until fairly recently, that was the norm.

If you want to find the most blatant breakers of this law, see couples where one partner is infertile, yet they stay married.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Atheon

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Plu"The rules aren't very nice towards the slaves.
who says?
The only good rule regarding slaves is "Thou shalt not own another human being." But instead, the Buybull tells people how to buy and treat slaves, thereby implicitly saying that slavery, which is one of the worst evils there is, is acceptable.

If the Buybull were truly a moral book, it would proscribe outright the ownership of human beings.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Eve

Quote from: "FrogMan"So gay marriage is wrong because god said "be fruitful and multiply"?
I didn't say that. Gay union contradicts natural law - reproduction of its own kind. PERIOD :-D
Quote from: "FrogMan"Have you seen how overpopulated this planet is?  How countries like China need a friggin' birth restriction because there's no room?
1)We don't need gay marriages to save this planet from overpopulation.
2)Don't worry, nothing will happen to this planet because of the overpopulation.
Quote from: "FrogMan"Yea, keep multiplying, humans.
Yea, that is why we(humans) have reproductive organs.  Are progressives(communists)  the ones who will decide what people of China have to do with their reproductive organs? Oh yes, of course they are. Communists(progressives) are the ones who want to give rights to us(humans). They always did.
Quote from: "FrogMan"Keep chopping down those forests and killing that ozone.  We need that new Walmart soooo bad.    We definitely have this "multiply" concept down pat.
1)Don't worry it will be enough ozone for everyone.
2)New Walmart sounds good. More new jobs for those who need them.

Quote from: "FrogMan"And we're doing a hell of a job feeding all those poor people
You don't like to feed poor people? Is this true face of progressives(communists)? Of course it is. Communists(progressives) don't care about poor people. They only claim they do when they need their vote.
How about You force those poor people not to reproduce? That is right solution for any communist/progressive. Why do progressives/communists hate us/humans?
Quote from: "FrogMan"Just don't let those queers live together with equal rights.
Equal rights is when everyone has a right to have marriage, for example. Nobody is denied of this right in USA.
But "marriage" and "gay marriage" is not equal. It is not the same. So, what kind equality are you talking about?

Eve

Quote from: "Eugeny Anatolievich"
Quote from: "Eve"God of Israel means that He made a covenant with Israel(Jacob). He is also God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
It's jewish god. Let jews pray him, if they want. Let them believe in their fairy tales about Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and other ancient jews.
God of Israel never claimed that He is Jewish God. Because it would be a false statement. Jewish people or tribe of Judah are not the only people in house of Israel. All Hebrews, all 12 tribes are house of Israel, not only tribe of Judah(jewish).

Eve

Quote from: "Jason78"I'd forgotten how every heterosexual act of sex ends with a pregnancy.
Not every. I don't claim this.
Quote from: "Jason78"I didn't know it was a law though!  When did that happen?
There is no law to get pregnant with every act of sex.  :-D

stromboli

QuoteEqual rights is when everyone has a right to have marriage, for example. Nobody is denied of this right in USA.
But "marriage" and "gay marriage" is not equal. It is not the same. So, what kind equality are you talking about?

Marriage is a contract that specifies that two people are legally joined as heads of a family. Marriage in the US and English speaking countries is defined by common law and the basis for inheritance rights. It has nothing to do with who has a penis and who has a vagina. It isn't about sanctifying reproductive rights. It is not based on the bible or any other spiritual entity. As such, gays are as entitled to be legally joined as heterosexual couples. That is why our Supreme Court has not condemned gay marriage and why more and more states are allowing it.

mykcob4

Quote from: "FrogMan"So gay marriage is wrong because god said "be fruitful and multiply"?
I didn't say that. Gay union contradicts natural law - reproduction of its own kind. PERIOD :-D
Quote from: "FrogMan"Have you seen how overpopulated this planet is?  How countries like China need a friggin' birth restriction because there's no room?
1)We don't need gay marriages to save this planet from overpopulation.
2)Don't worry, nothing will happen to this planet because of the overpopulation.
Quote from: "FrogMan"Yea, keep multiplying, humans.
Yea, that is why we(humans) have reproductive organs.  Are progressives(communists)  the ones who will decide what people of China have to do with their reproductive organs? Oh yes, of course they are. Communists(progressives) are the ones who want to give rights to us(humans). They always did.
Quote from: "FrogMan"Keep chopping down those forests and killing that ozone.  We need that new Walmart soooo bad.    We definitely have this "multiply" concept down pat.
1)Don't worry it will be enough ozone for everyone.
2)New Walmart sounds good. More new jobs for those who need them.

Quote from: "FrogMan"And we're doing a hell of a job feeding all those poor people
You don't like to feed poor people? Is this true face of progressives(communists)? Of course it is. Communists(progressives) don't care about poor people. They only claim they do when they need their vote.
How about You force those poor people not to reproduce? That is right solution for any communist/progressive. Why do progressives/communists hate us/humans?
Quote from: "FrogMan"Just don't let those queers live together with equal rights.
Equal rights is when everyone has a right to have marriage, for example. Nobody is denied of this right in USA.
Gay marriage doesn't defy natural law. Marriage isn't natural. Marriage is a manmade contract defining distribution of assets and nothing more you fucking idiot. Cats don't get married. Horses don't get married. There is nothing natural about it.
No one is proposing that gay marraige will save the planet. It is simply respecting the individual rights of people and keeping assholes like YOU from ruling over thier individual rights. "Nothing will happen to this planet with overpopulation." You are oput of your mind. This planet can only sustain about 8 to 9 billion people at one time and that is if that population is completely cooperative and does things like reduce pollution. You are fucking dellussional!
Don't worry about the ozone? How fucking stupid! The ozone protects us from radiation dumbass. You reduce the ozone by more than 7%, this planet becomes a burnt out molten rock GEESH!
Walmart, REALLY? Walmart promotes slave labor. Have you ever heard of the working poor? Walmart employs people and pays them so poorly that they become the working poor. Walmart benefits noone, not the cities that they don't pay taxes to, not the employees that they under pay, not the nations that manufacture goods for walmart, because Walmart pays so little for those goods that the factory workers are virtual slaves.

Jason78

Quote from: "Jason78"I'd forgotten how every heterosexual act of sex ends with a pregnancy.
Not every. I don't claim this.
Quote from: "Jason78"I didn't know it was a law though!  When did that happen?
There is no law to get pregnant with every act of sex.  :-D

You literally just said:
Quote from: "Eve"Homosexuality contradicts one of the important laws of God of our world and law of the Universe/Nature: multiply and replenish.

Some people just can't have babies no matter how many times they try.  Should they just not have sex?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Atheon

What about straight people who simply don't have kids?

Married or not, gays don't generally produce kids of their own. So allowing gays to marry changes nothing.

Those who oppose gay marriage are bigots.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Eve

Quote from: "Mister Agenda"Not to mention that homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproducing, and until fairly recently, that was the norm.

If you want to find the most blatant breakers of this law, see couples where one partner is infertile, yet they stay married.
Blatant breakers of the law are those who CHOOSE to disobey the law. Those who can't are not breakers.
For example, there is a law of the land - OBAMACARE. If I don't obey this law because I CHOOSE to I will be blatant breaker. But if I cannot afford "affordable"  Big Brother Obama should not make me/force me to buy it. God is fair. He doesn't ask me to do what I am not capable to do. Big Brother and Comrad Obama will fine me.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Eve"Equal rights is when everyone has a right to have marriage, for example. Nobody is denied of this right in USA.
This is false.  Gays are denied this right in much of the USA.

Solitary

Eve, why don't you admit you aren't in Russia and are a bigoted Tea Bagger?  :roll:  :popcorn: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Eve

Quote from: "stromboli"
QuoteEqual rights is when everyone has a right to have marriage, for example. Nobody is denied of this right in USA.
Marriage is a contract that specifies that two people are legally joined as heads of a family.
Marriage in the US and English speaking countries is defined by common law and the basis for inheritance rights. It has nothing to do with who has a penis and who has a vagina. It isn't about sanctifying reproductive rights. It is not based on the bible or any other spiritual entity. As such, gays are as entitled to be legally joined as heterosexual couples.
OK. And what is GAY marriage? Why do You add another word to word "marriage"? Isn't it for the purpose of making a some kind of DIFFERENCE?

Quote from: "stromboli"That is why our Supreme Court has not condemned gay marriage and why more and more states are allowing it.
I don't care about what Supreme Court did. Democracy is when people VOTE. And majority wins.