News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How can Christians love this god??

Started by Tabula Rasa, September 28, 2013, 09:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Quote from: "Eugeny Anatolievich"
Quote from: "Eve"But there is a BIG difference between Obama and God of Israel.
Yep. Obama is a nigger, but god of Israel is a Jew.
This is not the only difference. But I don't think it is very nice to use n-word unless You are liberal. They can say what ever they want. :-D
Jenya, here in USA it is offensive. Good people  don't want to offend anybody.

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"And you have evidence that God can do this?
Of course not.  Biblical character Jehovah is not evil because He can give life back to those whom He kills.
Quote from: "Solitary"So how does that take away the fact that your God does evil?
What kind of evil? and what is evil?
Quote from: "Solitary"He can't take away the pain and suffering from His evil acts.  :rollin:  :roll:  Solitary
According to Him He can.

Eugeny Anatolievich

Quote from: "Eve"But I don't think it is very nice to use n-word unless You are liberal. They can say what ever they want.  
Jenya, here in USA it is offensive.
The word 'nigger' is not offensive in Russia. It's a neutral word. Do you like movie "Maximka"?
I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Solitary

Quote from: "Eve"
Of course not.  Biblical character Jehovah is not evil because He can give life back to those whom He kills.
Quote from: "Solitary"So how does that take away the fact that your God does evil?
Quote from: "Solitary"He can't take away the pain and suffering from His evil acts.  :rollin:  :roll:  Solitary
According to Him He can.

According to Him you are a Tea Bagger, and since He knows it all He knows what that means.  :shock:  :rollin:  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Eve"

But he doesn't. Millions of people have died in some of the most horrific ways imaginable, and they are never brought back to life or healed.

According to Him He can.
[/quote]

No, according to people who made up this imaginary god figure he can. So far, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that anyone has ever been brought back to life after being horribly murdered, nor has anyone's suffering or pain been lessened by this imaginary god.

You can fantasize all you want and make baseless claims about how great this imaginary god is, but the fact remains that not a single instance of evil has been lessened that can be attributed to him. Shit, I might as well claim that I have special god powers, but choose not to use them...I wouldn't be any different from this god character as far as the world is concerned.

Words are meaningless. Action is required.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges