News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Does Face Shape Reveal Homosexuality?

Started by stromboli, November 08, 2013, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Sulaco"
Quote from: "_Xenu_"I would consider that pretty definite evidence that he's at least bi unless he was molested or something.
There is absolutely no evidence of psychological trauma or mental illness linking to homosexuality.
I didn't say there was. Reread what I wrote.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SGOS

OMG!  I hope that wasn't government funded.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Sulaco

Quote from: "_Xenu_"
Quote from: "Sulaco"
Quote from: "_Xenu_"I would consider that pretty definite evidence that he's at least bi unless he was molested or something.
There is absolutely no evidence of psychological trauma or mental illness linking to homosexuality.
I didn't say there was. Reread what I wrote.
Outlined a section in your original quote in bold which implied that someone attracted to the same sex may have been a result of molestation.

Plu

Sulaco, I'm pretty sure Xenu meant that it's definitive proof of being bi unless that act itself involves being molested. Not that molestation happened somewhere in the past.

Quote from: "_Xenu_"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Best way to tell if a guy is gay: is he currently sucking your cock or taking it in the ass from you? If so he MIGHT be gay.
Unless you're some sort of rapist or child molester, I would consider that pretty definite evidence that he's at least bi unless he was molested or something.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Sulaco"Outlined a section in your original quote in bold which implied that someone attracted to the same sex may have been a result of molestation.
The quote you used confirms what I said. The key word here is unless. No one else seems to be confused about this and I see no point in continuing this discussion.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

Ehem.. GOD HATES FACES! :evil:

That's why we never see 'his' face..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

I thought that it was faggots god hated?

I don't know why, they are really tasty!

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Maybe it's those nasty bundles of sticks he hates.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Justin bieber face looks gay for some reason. :-k
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Mister Agenda

The significance of the study, if it turns out to be valid, is that it is another piece of physical evidence for homosexuality being a biological disposition (whether due to genetic or prenatal influences, or some combination) rather than a 'lifestyle choice'.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

frosty

Quote from: "Mister Agenda"The significance of the study, if it turns out to be valid, is that it is another piece of physical evidence for homosexuality being a biological disposition (whether due to genetic or prenatal influences, or some combination) rather than a 'lifestyle choice'.

The same people that call it a "lifestyle choice" are the same people, it seems, that tend to base everything off of stereotypes. The "lifestyle choice" comes from their perception of gay culture and it's in-your-face aspect that makes them such judgements. I'm not able to tell if people that embrace gay culture do it to prove a point or if they truly believe in it. But knowing a few gay people personally, the fact that they are normal people that act and speak normally and seem just like everybody else shatters to pieces the "lifestyle choice" that certain people talk about.

Sulaco

Quote from: "frosty"The same people that call it a "lifestyle choice" are the same people, it seems, that tend to base everything off of stereotypes. The "lifestyle choice" comes from their perception of gay culture and it's in-your-face aspect that makes them such judgements. I'm not able to tell if people that embrace gay culture do it to prove a point or if they truly believe in it. But knowing a few gay people personally, the fact that they are normal people that act and speak normally and seem just like everybody else shatters to pieces the "lifestyle choice" that certain people talk about.
Right on.

There are many homosexuals that aren't affiliated with the gay scene/gay pride. Some even go as far as to oppose them (myself being one of them), as they're being misrepresented to the general public, along with it establishing cultural norms and beliefs that are unhealthy, exclusive, disrespectful, etc.

In many ways I see a corrolation between gay pride and religion.

dgirl1986

aitm

yeah, like most of you, I've met plenty of gays, (obviously not as many as skeletal the fucking whore dog has but who has?) and I am pretty damn sure there isn't one damn single facial shape that can bind those into any kind of ....of.....whatever the hell they call it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust