News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are We God?

Started by Solitary, November 08, 2013, 10:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

If the concept of God is everything and what we experience is who we are, then we are God. This is an interesting video, and I think has a lot of truth in it if you leave out God as an imaginary creature. I have often thought that I am an illusion and what I experience is real and who I am including my body. I think it is worth watching and thinking about what it says from a philosophical view point. Let me know what you think about it.

Solitary
[youtube:e6gqwyu5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKwo-D9UpWA[/youtube:e6gqwyu5]
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Go outside, find an ant hill then knock it down or flood it and watch those little buggers rebuild it for your holiness.. :wink: I love playing god.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Go outside, find an ant hill then knock it down or flood it and watch those little buggers rebuild it for your holiness.. :wink: I love playing god.

SmOn I don't have to go out side, they are in my kitchen eating my cereal. I love to smite them. Same with the rats that get in the kitchen. SmOff Actually, I usually just catch the rats in put them in the yards of people I don't like. :shock:  :lol:  Solitary

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Go outside, find an ant hill then knock it down or flood it and watch those little buggers rebuild it for your holiness.. :wink: I love playing god.

SmOn I don't have to go out side, they are in my kitchen eating my cereal. I love to smite them. Same with the rats that get in the kitchen. SmOff Actually, I usually just catch the rats in put them in the yards of people I don't like. :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
Put coffee grounds or instant coffee in the path of ants. It's toxic to them. Then you get to spread pestilence.. Rats? Heart medication in high dosed.. Warferin does the trick.. :-P

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way.. What is SmOn/SmOff? Some phone thing or secret internet acronym? I feel hopelessly ignernt bout dat.. :)

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"By the way.. What is SmOn/SmOff? Some phone thing or secret internet acronym? I feel hopelessly ignernt bout dat.. :)

It's an internet short cut I learned a long time ago to not be misunderstood. SmOn means I'm being serious and mean what I'm saying, and SmOff means I'm not to be taken serious and having fun. SmOff Duh! He! He!  :lol:  Solitary