Help atheist songwriter Shelley Segal make it to the top.

Started by Brian37, November 07, 2013, 07:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

Quote from: "Brian37"No. She does not come across as a gimmick to me. I think her music is good and I love her message.
Do you understand what an opinion is? Me disagreeing with you does not equate to you being wrong. There is no need to keep quoting me and disputing what I say. I feel how I feel and you feel how you feel and we disagree, that's all. There is no right or wrong here.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Brian37

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Brian37"No. She does not come across as a gimmick to me. I think her music is good and I love her message.
Do you understand what an opinion is? Me disagreeing with you does not equate to you being wrong. There is no need to keep quoting me and disputing what I say. I feel how I feel and you feel how you feel and we disagree, that's all. There is no right or wrong here.

If you say it is ok to disagree then why are you disagreeing with my disagreement? And where did I say it wasn't ok to disagree? You didn't find it to be your cup of tea, ok. And I disagree. And I do agree that there is no right or wrong.

I watched a show called "Best New Artist" or something like that. It was a competition between painters/sculptors. One of the judges said "Art is simply that which works". And I agree, but also what appeals to one may not appeal to another.

So I don't think we are on different pages other than taste.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37