Help atheist songwriter Shelley Segal make it to the top.

Started by Brian37, November 07, 2013, 07:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

I am not getting paid a dime to promote her.

Lets help atheist singer songwriter Shelley Segal make it to the top. Contact late night shows like the Daily Show and Cobert, Letterman, Leno or O'Brain.

https://www.facebook.com/shelley.segal?fref=ts

Here is her webpage.

http://www.shelleysegal.com/
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Before I would consider it I'd have to actually like her songs. I've never even heard of her so why would I promote someone I have never heard of till now? :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Before I would consider it I'd have to actually like her songs. I've never even heard of her so why would I promote someone I have never heard of till now? :-k

I like her messages and I do think she is great. Typically folkish type music is not my bag, but I have learned over the years to open my ears to all types of music.

I do not expect someone to promote someone they don't like. Check her out, and if you like her music, promote it.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Meh.. I'll think about it, but be warned, I don't hold as much sway with TV show people as you do. They may actually ignore me even though I can't possibly figure out why..  #-o  :-k

Johan

Quote from: "Brian37"I do not expect someone to promote someone they don't like. Check her out, and if you like her music, promote it.
Not to pick nits but if you didn't intend for people to promote her without first hearing her music for themselves, why did your post essentially say hey everyone support this chick, she's an atheist and then provide a link to a page with no music on it?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

AllPurposeAtheist

Brian is NEVER wrong..Just take his word for it..  [-X ..and start promoting or else!  :evil:  :-$

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Meh.. I'll think about it, but be warned, I don't hold as much sway with TV show people as you do. They may actually ignore me even though I can't possibly figure out why..  #-o  :-k

What sway? I am as about as important as navel lint. I promote what I like and write and bitch because I can. If people like it they like it, if they don't they don't.

AllPurposeAtheist

I hear ya.. I'm kind of the same way.. I like what I like and if someone else doesn't like it that's their problem.

Did I mention I like picking on you Brian? :lol:

Solitary

:cry:  I feel really sad all of a sudden. I thought I was the special one.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Brian37

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Brian37"I do not expect someone to promote someone they don't like. Check her out, and if you like her music, promote it.
Not to pick nits but if you didn't intend for people to promote her without first hearing her music for themselves, why did your post essentially say hey everyone support this chick, she's an atheist and then provide a link to a page with no music on it?

So you don't know how to google her name and Youtube?

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I hear ya.. I'm kind of the same way.. I like what I like and if someone else doesn't like it that's their problem.

Did I mention I like picking on you Brian? :lol:

Nobody ever picks on me, NOBODY! Dooopty doopty dooo.

Mister Agenda

I love Shelly! I caught her at the Carolina Secular Conference and it was worth staying up late to hear her whole set.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Johan

Quote from: "Brian37"

So you don't know how to google her name and Youtube?
Sure I know how to do it. But I'm not going to bother. Which makes me exactly like 99% of the internet population.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Hydra009

Quote from: "Johan"Sure I know how to do it. But I'm not going to bother. Which makes me exactly like 99% of the internet population.
[youtube:1c23ig7f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-h_jNiSczw[/youtube:1c23ig7f]

Problem solved.

billhilly

???  Her website has some of her tunes on it along with a video.  Not bad.  Production sounds kinda canned but it's ok.  Bonus points cause she's cute too.