11. Constitution Quotes The Bible 'Verbatim'

12. Life Begins Before Conception

13. No Limits On Second Amendment

14. Abortion Rights Leads To Divine Punishment

15. Prayer Stopped BP Oil Spill, Drought

http://thecontributor.com/local/15-thin ... xt-senator

Scary

AllPurposeAtheist

Yeah..We need more republicans like this.. :-k Just how does big bad gubnit regulate gay sex? Secret latenight blowjob taxes? :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mister Agenda

Well, we'll soon have an answer to the question of whether there's anyone bizarre enough for Texans not to elect.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Aletheia

Quote from: "Mister Agenda"Well, we'll soon have an answer to the question of whether there's anyone bizarre enough for Texans not to elect.

Voter turnout is quite low in rural areas here. Our local newspaper had that as the front page news not too long ago.

Not at all surprised. Most of the opportunities to vote are in conflict with many of the menial job schedules. Furthermore, many of the low-income workers don't see much point in voting - and I can't say that I blame them for thinking that.

Many are uneducated, do not have the time in which to attain higher education, and even when time is available, there's hardly any money. You literally feel like you were meant to work till the day you die, that what you do changes little, and the friends and family you have are your only blessings in life. I feel like the Proles from the novel 1984.

Everything is literally bigger in Texas, and that includes the poverty.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Poison Tree

David Barton, the only person I have heard of who's book was so full of shit that the publisher withdrew it
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

mykcob4

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"1. God Is Rightfully Blocking A Cure For HIV/AIDS

2. "We Had To Destroy Indian Tribes"

3. Demons Control Parts Of The Capitol

4. The Bible Opposes Net Neutrality

5. Founding Fathers Refuted The Theory of Evolution

6. Evolution Should Be Banned In School Due To Separation Of Church And State

7. Government Should Regulate Gay Sex

8. Schools Turn Kids Gay

9. Country Needs More Hate

10. Bible Opposes Minimum Wage

11. Constitution Quotes The Bible 'Verbatim'

12. Life Begins Before Conception

13. No Limits On Second Amendment

14. Abortion Rights Leads To Divine Punishment

15. Prayer Stopped BP Oil Spill, Drought

http://thecontributor.com/local/15-thin ... xt-senator

Scary
We in Texas have known about this criminal fool for years and the morons keep electing him.(Tea Party State)! Now this jackass wants to take his show national by getting elected locally. He really needs to by tried for mental incomitence and then committed to an institution.

LikelyToBreak

But, what if he is right?   :-k   :-?   :cry:  :Hangman:

Speaks volumes about democracy, that people like this are our leaders.   :oops:     :cry:

mykcob4

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"But, what if he is right?   :-k   :-?   :cry:  :Hangman:

Speaks volumes about democracy, that people like this are our leaders.   :oops:     :cry:
Whaaaaat?! Right about what? Not another conspiracy theory?!

SubcontinentalKiwi

Holy crap! There isn't actually any support for this guy is there? o_O

LikelyToBreak

mykcob4 wrote:
QuoteWhaaaaat?! Right about what? Not another conspiracy theory?!
Okay, I'll bite.  But for the sake of brevity, I'll only explain the first five.

1. God Is Rightfully Blocking A Cure For HIV/AIDS
Well, this is really obvious.  If evolution were true then how could a virus evolve to kill its' host after only 5 to 15 years?  How can the virus expect to continue to exist if it only has 5 to 15 years to pass its' decedents on to another Host?  Therefore, it only follows that God created this virus and puts it in homosexuals.

2. "We Had To Destroy Indian Tribes"
Well duh?  How else could good Christians steal their shit?

3. Demons Control Parts Of The Capitol
Well obviously.  Demon and Democrat are the same thing.  Can't you read?

4. The Bible Opposes Net Neutrality
And all other forms of "free-expression."  It is dangerous to the extreme to let people think and say whatever they want.  They might even encourage atheism on the net.

5. Founding Fathers Refuted The Theory of Evolution
This just shows how smart the Founding Fathers were, in that they could refute a theory even before anyone proposed it.  They were guided by God, which is why they allowed for the continuation of slavery.  

SubcontinentalKiwi wrote:
QuoteHoly crap! There isn't actually any support for this guy is there? o_O
No!   Where is it?  Holy Shit Batman, next we'll have guys here supporting the Westboro Baptist Church.  Whatever happened to this being an atheist forum, with a bunch of smart asses on it?   8-[

Jason78

Number 7 made me laugh out loud!

"Nearly one-half of practicing homosexuals admit to five hundred or more sex partners and nearly one-third admit to a thousand or more sex partners in a lifetime"

I had no idea homosexuals got laid so much!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

What's funny is the people that would support this guy are the very ones that think they are smarter than an ape.  :shock:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.