News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I wish Humanity gets extinct

Started by mediumaevum, November 04, 2013, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

It's probably best if you ignore everyone in this thread and get even more professional help. It's also probably best if you stop posting stupid shit on these forums.

Plu

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Was that your face? I thought it was a cunt?!!?! I guess I was wrong, please accept my apologies, but the rest of my post stands.

There are worse things in life then being mistaken for the thing 50% of humanity desperately desires, so apology accepted  :roll:

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Plu"I already posted a zombie pic :P I know I have long hair but the beard should give it away, right?
I've seen a few bearded women in my time.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

entropy

Quote from: "mediumaevum"The reason I am suicidal is because the local municipality wants to cut the help I recieve, by reason of general welfare cuts.

I can understand how life circumstances can lead a person to feel like continuing to go on isn't worth it. I hope your circumstances get better - at least not get worse. Keep leaning on the help while you have it.

Aletheia

Quote from: "mediumaevum"The reason I am suicidal is because the local municipality wants to cut the help I recieve, by reason of general welfare cuts.

Join the club. PTSD is rarely treated by the local state-funded mental health facilities as it is considered an "anxiety disorder" which means you're SOL because they can't shove a bunch of pills down your throat and hope it goes away. This requires actual therapy with a trained professional.

Without knowing the full extent of what you are going through, there isn't much advice I can offer. However, I can tell you that counseling is very beneficial. I was thoroughly impressed with the cognitive behavior therapies, especially with Schema therapy. It helps being able to recognize certain thought process, certain triggers, and take note on how they affect you and why. Emotionally, although I was uncertain at times, I did benefit greatly from sharing how I felt with someone else. From my unique situation, it was even more beneficial that the person I shared all of this with was not part of my social circle of friends and family, and that this person was unbiased, professional, and therefore not afraid to provide an objective assessment of the situation. Until I was able to differentiate the world from the one skewed by my thoughts/emotions, it was necessary to have a safe place to learn the skills I needed.  

Hang in there. Bad thoughts pass with time, much like the weather. No sense in ending the trip because of a little stormy weather.

Just remember:

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

mediumaevum

Quote from: "Aletheia"

Join the club. PTSD is rarely treated by the local state-funded mental health facilities as it is considered an "anxiety disorder" which means you're SOL because they can't shove a bunch of pills down your throat and hope it goes away. This requires actual therapy with a trained professional.

Without knowing the full extent of what you are going through, there isn't much advice I can offer. However, I can tell you that counseling is very beneficial. I was thoroughly impressed with the cognitive behavior therapies, especially with Schema therapy. It helps being able to recognize certain thought process, certain triggers, and take note on how they affect you and why. Emotionally, although I was uncertain at times, I did benefit greatly from sharing how I felt with someone else. From my unique situation, it was even more beneficial that the person I shared all of this with was not part of my social circle of friends and family, and that this person was unbiased, professional, and therefore not afraid to provide an objective assessment of the situation. Until I was able to differentiate the world from the one skewed by my thoughts/emotions, it was necessary to have a safe place to learn the skills I needed.  

Hang in there. Bad thoughts pass with time, much like the weather. No sense in ending the trip because of a little stormy weather.

Just remember:

[ Image ]

Neither is it PTSD.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Plu"Seriously dude, just start with yourself.

I've been told not to make remarks like that by the moderators in the past.

frosty

Quote from: "Aletheia"

Just remember:

[ Image ]

I like that pic. But the OP of this thread could be like my brother, where for some reason he cannot, cannot move on from anything at all. He forgets things, I imagine, because the cells which retain his memory deplete or something else like that. My brother will sit in a room for hours and get upset over relatively minor things people did 5, 10, 15, even 20 years ago. OP has explained his situation but I've known people on welfare and when things get hard they are tougher than they are given credit for. OP simply needs to adapt to his situation and improvise. Easy for me to say, yes, but that is what must be done.

Aletheia

Quote from: "mediumaevum"Neither is it PTSD.

Never made the assumption you had it. Was only relating that help for mental illness is in short supply here as well.

As for the rest, I was merely engaging in a bit of empathy.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Plu

Quote from: "SilentFutility"
Quote from: "Plu"Seriously dude, just start with yourself.

I've been told not to make remarks like that by the moderators in the past.

Yeah, you're right. Bad remark on my part. I was in a really foul mood. Sorry about that mediumaevum.

Johan

Quote from: "Plu"I know I have long hair but the beard should give it away, right?
Not where I come from.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

vsenetak

Not sure if I want it to extinct but there are things in mankind which I hate and I feel they will stay with it for a long time and I hate it. But I can hope they figure it all out maybe in 1000 years or so. But they will be different species by then.

leo

I think wishing humanity to go extinct is a little extreme. Sure many people are assholes  but some humans are good people. Humans will eventually go extinct anyways.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

the2ndcominofjebus

I have schizoaffective disorder. I know about wanting to die. Do you need the world to end for you to have answers? If so, at least you aren't suicidal. Just think and enjoy shit, man. Life isn't so terrible when you laugh at religion.. even though, i'll admit, sometimes it's more sickening than funny. Just laugh. I don't feel well.. but mormons believe in star trek jesus. See? Doesn't that cheer you up? Say it out loud.. star trek jesus. LOL

Something else I noticed, why aren't there tons of people posting here? atheists must have lives.. how depressing, when they can be sharing their shit on the computer! lol. Hope you're doing better now, OP.
"If god doesn\'t like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."

"Give a man a fish, and you\'ll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he\'ll starve to death while praying for a fish."