Main Menu

I wish Humanity gets extinct

Started by mediumaevum, November 04, 2013, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediumaevum

*delete my thread, please*
Thanks.

Plu

Seriously dude, just start with yourself. There's no noticable difference between being first or last. Your whining is getting more than annoying.

If you need attention, just ask for it. If you want pity, go fuck yourself.

mediumaevum

Quote from: "Plu"Seriously dude, just start with yourself. There's no noticable difference between being first or last. Your whining is getting more than annoying.

Could you point me to a suicide guide?

mykcob4

Quote from: "Plu"Seriously dude, just start with yourself. There's no noticable difference between being first or last. Your whining is getting more than annoying.

Thanx for telling them like it is. Now if I did what you did on this thread, I would be onslaughted by any number of people telling me I was picking on him and didn't get the idea of the thread. Seriously I don't know the difference of what you post and I post when a whiney little bitch rants about their pathetic little life. It's like they need a slap in the face or something but when I do it everyone gets mad about it.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "mykcob4"Thanx for telling them like it is. Now if I did what you did on this thread, I would be onslaughted by any number of people telling me I was picking on him and didn't get the idea of the thread. Seriously I don't know the difference of what you post and I post when a whiney little bitch rants about their pathetic little life. It's like they need a slap in the face or something but when I do it everyone gets mad about it.
Because you do it to people who need help, not to people who think all of humanity needs to die. Pretty big difference.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mister Agenda

Sounds like you're having a rough time, mediumaevum. Do you hae a friend you can talk to in real life?
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Solitary

Stay here and talk about your problems. I for one will not judge you or come down on you. I've been through a lot and will help in any way I can. It may not help, but you will feel better to talk to people that will listen and not judge you. This is what a good psychiatrist would do, and give you meds to help cope with the absurdities in life. I have had PTSD all my life and never new it until I got help for panic attacks that are even worse than feeling despair. By the way, I have deleted many of my post because of flaming ass holes here that never have problems because they lack compassion for those who do, or think because they have gone through what they think is the same thing and didn't complain. Anyway, get professional help if you can.  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mediumaevum

Quote from: "Solitary"Stay here and talk about your problems. I for one will not judge you or come down on you. I've been through a lot and will help in any way I can. It may not help, but you will feel better to talk to people that will listen and not judge you. This is what a good psychiatrist would do, and give you meds to help cope with the absurdities in life. I have had PTSD all my life and never new it until I got help for panic attacks that are even worse than feeling despair. By the way, I have deleted many of my post because of flaming ass holes here that never have problems because they lack compassion for those who do, or think because they have gone through what they think is the same thing and didn't complain. Anyway, get professional help if you can.  Solitary

Thanks. That was kind words.

However, I deleted my OP, partly because, as you can read, Plu did judge and come down on me, and partly because I felt it inappropriate (some time after I wrote it and others replied to it) to talk about my problems online.

I wanted humanity to get extinct, because I don't feel well.

Solitary

Quote from: "mediumaevum"
Quote from: "Solitary"Stay here and talk about your problems. I for one will not judge you or come down on you. I've been through a lot and will help in any way I can. It may not help, but you will feel better to talk to people that will listen and not judge you. This is what a good psychiatrist would do, and give you meds to help cope with the absurdities in life. I have had PTSD all my life and never new it until I got help for panic attacks that are even worse than feeling despair. By the way, I have deleted many of my post because of flaming ass holes here that never have problems because they lack compassion for those who do, or think because they have gone through what they think is the same thing and didn't complain. Anyway, get professional help if you can.  Solitary

Thanks. That was kind words.

However, I deleted my OP, partly because, as you can read, Plu did judge and come down on me, and partly because I felt it inappropriate (some time after I wrote it and others replied to it) to talk about my problems online.

I wanted humanity to get extinct, because I don't feel well.

I found out that having a sense of humor about how ridiculous life is and knowing it will all end anyway can get me through some rough times, as well as the thought of suicide. But why rush it, there is too much to live for if you look for it and keep busy doing something you like even if it's harder when depressed. The more we get our minds off of ourselves the better we feel. Our bodies react to our thinking as if what we imagine is real---good thoughts=good feelings, even if delusional, the strength of religion. Bad thoughts =bad feelings.

It's not easy in the insane world we live it, but it can be done. I have a wild life habitat and botanical garden in my back yard where I go to get alone with nature and relax. Some times it is good to get totally alone and just enjoy the beauty in the world we live in, and realize how precious life really is without TV and News stories that distort reality by exaggeration, out right lies, sensationalism, and a constant bombardment of religious BS. I think most of the people here care about your problems because they have been through it too. Hang in there! And don't let anyone bring you down. You are one of a kind in the universe and this makes you special.  :-D  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Thanx for telling them like it is. Now if I did what you did on this thread, I would be onslaughted by any number of people telling me I was picking on him and didn't get the idea of the thread. Seriously I don't know the difference of what you post and I post when a whiney little bitch rants about their pathetic little life. It's like they need a slap in the face or something but when I do it everyone gets mad about it.
Because you do it to people who need help, not to people who think all of humanity needs to die. Pretty big difference.
Hey I offer help first but then they get all defensive because they don't want to wake up and face reality.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Hey I offer help first but then they get all defensive because they don't want to wake up and face reality.
Because you don't understand how to talk to people who need help. You seem to assume they're thinking rationally. They are not. Stop acting like they do. The whole point of helping someone is to get them to think rationally, not proceed on the assumption that they already are. If they were thinking rationally, do you honestly think they'd need help? The correct answer is "no."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

frosty

Yeah, getting professional help is alright provided you are comfortable with it. Some people prefer the anonymity of the Internet, and that's fine. We don't know each other personally on here, and so when you ask for help, and someone replies in a rude and forceful way it's because they can't see you, all they see is text and therefore the factor of face-to-face communication and risking blowback for their words does not exist.

But this place is a way better place to get help then, say, Youtube. If you want to be treated badly just post what you did on Youtube, and then your wish will be granted in due time.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm pretty patient.. I hope humanity goes extinct too, but I'm willing to wait several hundred million years give or take 50 million or so..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Medium.. I've struggled with suicidal thoughts and have tried several times in my life. You're definitely not alone.
I want to write more, but phone battery is dying, but hang in there. People here can be real pricks, me included, but we can be just as kind.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.